Shall we ask her

+_+

"I'M IN LOVE WITH Y/N" Hoseok shouts and that when all his boyfriends stop and they all look at Hoseok. 

Hoseok instantly regretted what he just said because he loves his boyfriends so much and would never want to lose them over some girl they have just met. Hoseok thinks that his boyfriends are definitely annoyed Hoseok can not read their faces because they are completely blank. 

"what?" Jungkook speaks up looking as if he is on the verge of tears. 

Hoseok also starts crying he can't bare to see any of his babies to cry he also tries to explain why he said what he said but he can't get his words out because of all the crying.

"oh come on it's obvious we are all in love with her and have been since we met her Yoongi could not stop looking at her Namjoon  was DEFINITELY having wet dreams about her Hoseok has thought about having sex with her Jimin loves talking to her Taehyung is very protective Jungkook can actually talk to her and I don't think i can't stop thinking about her. We are in love with her." Jin says 

"that is true do we want to be 8?" Namjoon says "yes I do" Jungkook says first. everyone else just nods. "shall we do it tomorrow 3rd?" "YES"

The next day you can feel the tension through the whole dorm and they are all waiting for y/n to arrive. She comes to the dorm every work day to deliver BTS the schedule for the day. 

Y/n arrives ten minutes later with everything and gives it to Namjoon and then turns to leave "wait y/n don't go we need to ask you something first" Jin says "sure what's up?" she turns back around a little bit shocked because now every BTS member is at her. y/n starts to feel her anxiety get the best of her but she need to be strong. 

Before y/n arrived BTS decided that Hoseok should ask her out. 

"y/n i'm in a relationship with these 6 men we are in a polyamorous relationship and every since we met you we have become more in love with you so here is it. Will you be our girlfriend?".

Y/n doesn't no what to say she just runs off with a bright red face. 

Bts stand there feeling very embarrassed. 

I hope you enjoyed it the next chapters will be out in the new year thank you for an amazing year . Happy birthday taehyung and happy birthday Joshua.
Thank you for reading this book and supporting me through this book.
Happy New year
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜