Cute

+_+
BTS are back to work and they're all doing their own things not as a group but individually.
Y/n is there of course making sure they're ok and how how they're getting on with the individual projects. She doesn't know about BTS relationship and they want to keep it like that until they feel like she can be trusted.

During the day y/n kept doing things that she thought we're just normal things to do but the BTS members found it very cute.

Jungkook has found y/n very polite she calls him Mr Jeon and he has told her to call him Jungkook but she doesn't and keeps calling him Mr Jeon. That makes feel all gooey inside. 

When Jimin saw y/n today she was walking she tripped over her own feet and when she did Jimin giggled and y/n also keeps messing up her own words Jimin finds that adorable.

Jin loves how organised she is Jin asked for something and she gave it to him instantly the other assistant was terrible.

Tae really like the way she dresses.

There was a rude person trying to get to see Bts and y/n said something really savage and just walked and and Yoongi loved that.

Namjoon loves that she can speak fluent korean but soometimes forgets what she is saying and turns to Namjoon and he finds that adorable.  

Hoseok finds it adorable when she literally looks after his members and she is so beautiful to look at. 

I hope you enjoyed it I know it's short but I'm struggling with ideas. But let me know how it's going. Merry Christmas.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜