I'm Broken pt2

Warning - suicide and verbal abuse

Part 2

You walk out of the bathroom and you didn't expect to be bombarded by your boyfriends. they pull you into a hug. "y/n were sorry we were pissed because covid-19 postponed our shows and wee took it out on you and we are sorry" Jin says to you. You just smile not knowing what to say "y/n where did you go we were worried after Jin was vile to you. You just left" "oh sorry manager called and i went for a walk" you say. They just nodded and Tae accidentally hit your arm where you cut you flinch away. You hope that know one sees.

But Yoongi did.

They seem a lot happier and your happy that everything is back to normal.

Hours past and you are sitting cuddling next to Tae. Jimin is standing on a chair changing a light bulb you think nothing about it. But Jimin somehow trips and falls. But when he falls off the chair you don't see that you see you mother just hours after Evans death. Your mum is standing on a chair with rope around her neck. The chair fell and and you saw your mum slowly sufforcte herself until she went limp. You hear your father scream "y/n you bitch" then a gun shot. You know you were alone so you just scream and cry and curl into a ball. You are scared and alone and nobody will love you.

But your not alone you have you boyfriend who are BTS. They are all around you protecting you and making sure your OK.

Eventually you fall asleep because of all the crying and Jin carries you to bed.

You wake up and you realise that you are in complete different clothes which that means BTS saw the cuts you see that they are all around you Jungkook is crying.

"y/ tell us everything" Namjoon says.

So explain your brothers death your father being abusive to you and mother not really caring. You tell them everything they listen to you. You cry basically through the whole thing. 

BTS listened until you finished and they hugged you because you are loved and you will be until they day you die by BTS of course.

They are going to fix what is broken. 

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed the second part of I'm broken thank you for enjoying this book and thank you for 90k reads. I'm glad that I got back into writing and o my God 17 come back was amazing you should definitely go watch it's called left and right. Let me know if you want anything with any other groups like stray kids got7 or just x reader doing something please let me know.
Thank you
Love Midnightanna xx 💜🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈