Aftermath

Jungkook's POV

I wake up in Yoongi's arms feeling loved and warm I turn around slowly to see all my other boyfriends cuddled with each other surprisingly they are all in one bed. I'm surprised that we haven't broken the bed.

I notice that we all our naked then I realise that we had sex last night I'm so grateful that I have amazing boyfriends who look after me and my needs I should do the same for them.

I go to sit up but all of a sudden, I'm in a lot of pain I scream because I was not expecting that.

When I scream all my boyfriend's wake up instantly Jhope and Yoongi are the ones right next to me "oh baby don't move you did a great job last night and because of how many cocks you had inside you your going to be in a lot of pain today we are going to be your personal slaves" Jhope says "but I want to please you I passed out before I did it with all of you" "oh baby boy its ok we have each other and other days to do that stuff but today is your day right now your on bed rest" I suddenly get really tired and say to Namjoon "ok daddy" and I fall asleep again.

Third person POV

Namjoon was a bit taken back what he just said so was everyone "aww our baby is so cute" Jimin says kisses Jungkook Namjoon feels a twitch in his pants then he realises he got a boner from Jungkook saying that he doesn't say anything "I'm going to have a shower" Namjoon says running out of the room "okay? I'll make breakfast" Jin says.

Later on, Jungkook wakes up eats all the food he wants gets cuddled by everyone and when he needs the toilet he will get carried. At first Jungkook was scared his to ask his Hyung's but eventually he did because he couldn't hold it any more and they had to rush for him to go to the toilet.

But Jungkook is very grateful for his boyfriends and can't wait for the future.

Hope you liked it. I'm off to an dance audition now.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜