YoonJinKook

Third person POV

It's the next morning from the argument and  Yoongi is the first to wake up. Yoongi is very confused where he is but all is two of his 6 boyfriends cuddled against him he is also hugging a teddy bear. "why am i here with a teddy bear"Yoongi says waking up both of his boyfriends. Jin wakes up first and looks at Yoongi sympathetically Jungkook stirs awake "daddy?" Yoongi looks at Jungkook even more confused than before. Did he just call Jin daddy? Yoongi thinks. "i know you're tired baby but you need to big right now sweetheart for Yoonie's sake" Jungkook looks t Yoongi and smiles.

Jin's pov

"well Yoongi during the argument you felt small didn't you" Yoongi nods "well you regressed into a smaller state of mind called little space you go into because you either feel scared or stressed i can look after you and you can completely relax Jungkook is a little also he is a lot younger than you 0-2. i found out about Jungkook is the start of the relationship Jungkook was scared i would find him disgusting but i don't i love my baby Jungkook" he giggles to that "everytime if Jungkook felt small he would always come to me and i would look after him. Yoongi would you like to go little?" Yoongi nods and Jungkook takes him off the bed to him all his toys Yoongi seemed confused at first but once Jungkook gave him something fluffy he instantly went into little space.

 Yoongi is a great big bother the Jungkook they seem inseparable i love my little so mush but i want the other other boyfriends to know about them because having 2 littles is a lot. but know Jungkook is scared and i won't push him.

After today we had a lot of meeting sometimes just Jungkook or Yoong but most of the time it will be them together. i love them so much.

*back at the hospital*

"so that what happened" i say looking and everybody they looked at me shocked "oh Hyung you should have told us because the litte are really cute" Namjoon says kissing me "i was scared to" Jungkook speaks up "oh Kookie we will never Judge you ever we love you so much" Tae says hugging Kookie.

then a nurse comes in and i can see she is during us she gives us a disgusting look and tells us that Hoseok can go home but he has to be on bed rest which is fine because manager knows everything and will give us a few days off so everyone can know the littles a little bit more and they can get used to everyone and there new dada. 

I love my boyfriends so much i couldn't think of a life without them.  

Hope you enjoyed it

Hope you enjoyed it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜