DADA

Jimin's pov

Today we have dance practice I'm excited but still sore from yesterday dance practice and having our first time Jungkook still find it hard to walk. Cute. I can't wait until after practice so I can act like a baby I found out that it's a great stress reliever. I don't want my boyfriends to find out though because I know it can be a weird kink.

Hoseok's pov

I'm so tired I went to bed as soon as I came home and now, I have woken up late. We have dance practice again usually I'll be excited but today I feel too weak to dance. Because I have woken up late, I can't eat I just need to have a shower and get out of the door I can't risk to be late.

I feel my stomach grumble as soon as I leave the house, I haven't eaten in 12 hours. I'm fine.

Third Person POV

Through dance practice Hoseok started to feel really bad every move hurt so much more than before. He wants to tell the others but they know they hurt just as much as him.

But what if he's wrong?

The other boys are in pain but they know something it wrong with Hoseok. He is not his happy self his 6 boyfriends are very worried especially Jimin.

Once it comes to a 5-minute break Hoseok runs out of the practice room and gags into the toilet nothing comes out because there nothing in his stomach.

When he come back everyone is joking about, they think Hoseok really needed to pee they don't know the truth.

Dance practice started again once Hoseok came back in.

Hoseok is not listening to his body he needs sleep, food, water and cuddles but he can't have that he has to keep on dancing.

Hours past and Hoseok feels so bad he might pass out but they have all most finished.

Jin's pov

We have almost finished the dance but Hoseok keeps messing up Namjoon keeps shouting at him to sort it out it's getting annoying I know something is wrong.

Suddenly Hoseok comes over to me and says "I feel like I'm going to faint" and then he falls I run to him and see if he can wake up but he doesn't.

Namjoon runs out probably to find someone to help us.

Jimin bursts into tears goes to Hoseok's other side I go to him he tries to shake Hoseok "Jimin don't you'll hurt him" he looks at me but is looks like he didn't understand what I just said. He goes back to shaking "dada dada wake up pwease" I hear gasps all around Jungkook, Yoongi and I all share a look we know what has just happened "baby come here dada is going to be ok I promise" I take hold of him "are you sure daddy?" I smile at the nickname "yes baby".

Nobody questions Jimin and me but Hoseok has been taken in an ambulance and we all drive to the hospital.

After and hour we are called in and we can see Hoseok he fainted due to not drinking and eating and exhaustion. I knew something was wrong. Anyways he is wake now Jimin runs in first "DADA" he smiles and run onto the bed "hi baby but can I ask why you call me dada" Jimin cuddles into Hoseok more "because you my dada silly" I try not to coo because I know everyone is confused except for Yoongi, Jungkook and I "ok I now your all confused but Jimin has regressed to a younger state of mind I think his age range is 1-4 I'm his caregiver so is Hoseok he has chosen them Jungkook and Yoongi are little too. You have seen little Yoongi when he had the argument with Jungkook months ago Yoongi's age range is 2-5 Jungkook is a lot smaller and shy 0-2 so there you go" I finish "well Hyung that's fine" Namjoon says "REALLY" Yoongi and Jungkook say at the same time. "yes of course we love you and if you want to act like a a baby that's fine" Hoseok says Yoongi and Jungkook look like they are about to cry there so happy "I have a question" everyone's heads turn to Taehyung "well how did you know about the littles Hyung did you have a meeting when ever they went little" I stop "um well...."

Hope you liked it.
Happy birthday Namjoon.
Let me know if you want anyone to happen to the boys like requests.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜