Chaos

._.

Dear Dairy 

It's been 2 months since I said yes and honestly it's been amazing but hectic. I have to somehow balance work and seeing them. Only manager knows about the relationship so I have to not look at my hot boyfriends so much but it's hard not too.  I have had sex about a week into the relationship lets just say I couldn't wait. I did 1 member basically a day then I did threesomes and more. My vagina was wrecked within the first month. I also moved in because they didn't want me to leave.

The next month was a lot calmer and quiet. A lot of cuddles, movies and going on dates they are spoiling me I want to spoil them but with what?

Y/n's pov

I sit in my room in my chair figuring out what I want to do for my boys to spoil them like they spoil me until I hear ping ping ping from my phone. It turns out it's the group chat so I log on. 

Jin: Hoseok you get Jimin

Hoseok: why?

Jin: because he is running around like a maniac

Hoseok: why do I have to do it?

Jin: because you are dad and I'm feeding Jungkook

Y/n: do you want me to do anything

Hoseok: no sweetheart you need rest and sometime away from us

y/n: okie

Tae: OMG NAMJOON WHY?

Namjoon: what I was horny

Jin: when are you not horny baby?

Namjoon: True

Jin changed Namjoon's nickname to Hornybitch

Hoseok: Oh Jin swore

Tae: emoji

Jin: oh shh

Tae: guys wheres Yoongi

Y/n: you guys need to look after your littles

BlAh: blabhfdSYDJK,JSGAgjmgjy

Jin: what?

Y/n: Yoongi crawled in my room and he is about 1 years old

Hoseok: oh, shit Namjoon, Tae what are you doing why don't you help I'm washing Jimin well trying too I don't know where Jungkook and Jin are

Jin: There with me just cooing over Jungkook he is very small today but I'll send Namjoon to you and y/n do you want Tae

Y/n: actually, can I just have him on my own I haven't had Yoongi time yet

Tae: oh y/n that is fine xx

Y/n: but can I have some things that he needs like bottles teddy and pacifier

Hoseok: yep

With that y/n and Bts's day went alright with all the littles little and Y/n being comfortable by them it was so heart harming. Hoseok is so glad that y/n have got to accept them for who they are and not there job. 

Hello I know it's been 6 months since I last updated and for the last 2-days I've been basically figuring out what chapters and publishing and when this chapter was meant to be a sexual chapter but the person who was writing that deactivated her account and I have half a chapter that I don't know what to do with if anyone would like to help me please let me know. I do have chapters reading and I know where the story is going is just going to take me a while because I'm still very rusty it has been 6 months. I wasn't going to be gone for this long I wasn't intending to be this long but I was just waiting on this chapter but I just took a long break and I'm really sorry about that. Please let me know how you like this chapter and how x reader is getting along. Let me know if you want anything with members together or Xreader with member please let me know.
Anyway I do hope you enjoy this and thank you for reading and thank you for 80k reads I didn't think it would be this much do thanks.
Love Midnightanna xxx💜🏳️‍🌈🇰🇷