Romantic relationship

Yeonjun's POV
It's been a week since we went to the theme park and we had so much fun I would do it agian. But did we have to get split up I love my boys too much to be split up for an entire day.
Like right now I'm hugging HueningKai to death because we celebrated his birthday yesterday and I do not want to let go.

But i do i leave where we were sitting and go to my room to think.I sit there wondering what this is why am I feeling this way I got on my laptop to look up 'can I love more than one person'  I get so many answers but the one that makes sense is Polyamory. 

I get up and go to where everyone is "guys I have a question for you" "what?" one of the says I don't see because i can't face looking at them "well if you had to date more than one person who will it be?" I ask "I would date all of you guys" Taehyun says I look at him and smile "yh i wouldn't want to be with anyone else except you" Soobin says "why don't we do that" I sat not realising what I said until I said it and i feel embarrassed. "yes" Beomgyu says I get overwhelmed with excitement that I run and hug all of them not wanting to let go "Hey Hyung when shall we tell BTS" HueningKai say scared "not yet lets just enjoy this moment. And we do.

Third person's pov

Meanwhile BTS are in fact in TXT's dorm and heard everything they thing it's adorable "I think we should go but it is the bighit curse" Jimin says "they are cute but who's next Seventeen? Gfriend?" Hoseok says "oh stop it lets just go before they get embarrassed" Jimin says.

And with that they leave and quietly shut the door. 

Hey I'm struggling with a hangover now but I hope you liked this. Let me know if you want any requests thanks.
Love Midnightanna xx 💜🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈