Manager

Third person's POV

It's quite in the in the BTS dorm everyone is asleep. Yoonjin are together jikook are together and Vnamhope are together cuddling in each other's arms.

Today in the morning not too early but about midday manager walks in to the BTS dorm thinking they would be asleep because they have had a busy week, they deserve sleep.

Manager starts to walk around to see if there all asleep because they might be just very quiet which is very unlikely.

He goes into each room some rooms are empty which is very weird because he knows they like there space with each other.

He sees Yoonjin, jikook and Vnamhope together cuddling like there together. Manager leaves all the room and stays in the living room he is shocked and confused because BTS no that there is a rule the NO dating rule.

He will have to talk to them with they are awake.

Namjoon's pov

I wake up cuddling in between Tae and Hoseok like the warm embrace I don't want to leave but I feel the need to pee so I slowly get up and move my two boyfriends carefully so I don't wake them up.

I put their arms on each other they look so cute I look at them for a while until my bladder tells me I have to get to a bathroom now or I will wet myself.

I get to the bathroom I feel how full my bladder is I kind of like the feeling I want to keep it in but I hear moving around outside and I know everyone else is asleep so I quickly pee and get out to see who else is here.

I go into the living room and I see manager sitting on the sofa and he looks pissed off. I freeze on the spot oh god he seen the we are together I don't want it to end it has only just started I think to myself.

Manger stands up "are you in a relationship with each other" he says sounding very annoyed I slowly nod.

"right ok is everyone else awake?" I shake my head "well get them up I need to talk to them now" he says very demanding which makes me very scared. 

I go to everybody's room and turn on the light and shake all my boyfriends awake they were shocked and confused but I told them that we need to have a family meeting so they all got up. Jimin and Jungkook are holding hands which is cute but I don't think manager will like that.

We go into the living room I go in first but when each of the come in the go all tense and as soon Jimin and Jungkook come in the let go of each other Jungkook looks like he's about to cry which breaks my heart.

Manager speaks out "so I heard your in a polyamorous relationship with each other even though I said NO dating" "yes bu-" Jungkook tries to speak and a tear falls down his face he's trying so hard not to cry but manager stops him.

"wait I'm not finished your all, together right?" we all nod in unison.

"FINALLY has it seriously taken you 5 years to say it to each other wow" he says. 

I am confused I don't know what just happened manager is fine with all of us dating "wait what" I hear Jin say "yes I'm fine with it all but if something happens and that you break up, you'll have to get through it as a team. But I know that won't happen right I need to get back to work and remember back to work tomorrow don't have too much fun today" he says the winks at us and leaves.

I know why he winked at us but I don't think we are ready.

We are in a comfortable silence until "I'm so glad that went well but I'm going back to sleep" Yoongi says and leaves "I think we should just have a quiet day today" I say and everyone agrees and goes back to bed we are very please we can stay together. 

Hope you enjoyed this. I'm writing a lot of the book so look forward to that. If you want some ships in some chapters please let me know.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜