1 year anniversary

Third person POV

Jungkook remembers that in 2 days' time it will be one year since he was about to leave BTS and they became boyfriends. Jungkook wants to make it special so, for the last week Jungkook has been writing a song for them.

The song is called Unbelievable (why don't we I thought it would be a good song).

Through the past 3 months Jungkook has been filming his boyfriends so that he can make a music video of all the cute moment they have had together. Jungkook is excited but he has to wait 2 days.

Jungkook is soft for his boyfriends.

*2 days later

The day has finally arrived and thank god they have a day off also none of his boyfriend have remembered which is good because it can be a competition who gets the best present.

Jungkook woke up late but he didn't want to wake up early because there would be no point. Luckily no one was awake even though it's noon. 

Jungkook gets the music video up ready in the movie room with rose petals leading up to the room now he just needs to hide and wait.

Yoongi is the first one up surprisingly and saw the rose petals and quickly messaged the group chat. 

Yoongi: Guys get your butts out here right now

Jimin: Hyung it's too early

Yoongi: I don't care

Eventually they all got out of there rooms and then they saw the rose petals. They held each other's hands. And walked to where the rose petals led to.

When they got to the movie room Namjoon pressed play.

All six of Jungkook's boyfriends were crying there eyes out and they loved it so much. They kiss and hug Jungkook basically drown him in love and kisses. But Jungkook says he doesn't want sex and his six boyfriends are ok with that and will respect that. They just watched movies and ordered take out. 

I know this was a bit weird but I hope you liked it anyway.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜