Back to work

Third person's POV

Everyone struggled to get out of bed this morning. Today is the first day of work. 

The last 2 weeks has been lots of cuddles and sex and they have loved it.

BTS have a meeting with manager at 10am and it's 9:50 am they are going to be late and they know it.

Once they arrived at 10:30 manager wasn't pissed because he was expecting it. But they promise they wont do it agian.

Manager has a lot of new and upcoming projects the boys are excited and nervous. 

The meeting has been going on for the last 3 hours and it has been going well. Until there was a knock on the door. "oh right on time" manager says and stands up and goes to open the door and a girl walks in "BTS this is your new assistant y/n y/l she is 20 years old and english but know fluent korean and she will be working with you all the time now" y/n bows, smiles and waves. 

BTS all smile back feeling relieved because there last assistant was homophobic and didn't BTS and was disorganised Bts are hoping y/n will be better. Namjoon the leader of BTS goes to stand up to greet y/n but Hoseok does something very unexpected.  "HELLO IM JUNG HOSEOK RAPPER AND DANCER I'M 25. YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL AND I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN. GOODBYE" hoseok screams in full english. He goes bright red and runs out of bighit entertainment. 

The rest of BTS go all red and embarrassed Namjoon stands up "i'm so sorry but can we do a proper introduction some other time but we need to sort him out i'm sorry" Namjoon bows and so does the others. they leave to go find Hoseok to see if he is ok.

What the hell just happened to Hoseok? Is Hoseok ok?

Ooo y/n has arrived I wonder what will happen.
Let me know if you have an ideas.
Thank you for reading.
And happy birthday Jin.