I'm not sick

Its the second day of filming Agust D 2 and Jin, Jungkook are here You're here to make things run smoothly. 

Jin and Jungkook have there scene with Yoongi  at first they didn't look right but in the end they got the scene right and did it fantastically I should reward them when we get back home you think. By the end of the day we were doing the night scenes and Yoongi seemed a little off but You didn't want to say anything because he was in the zone.

After about 3 hours later we wrapped up the music video and I am so insanely proud of him but when we got in the car Yoongi looked very pale. Even more pale than usual. 

Jin is driving Jungkook is in the passengers seat and you and Yoongi are in the back. All is fine it's a nice car journey silent and peaceful until suddenly Yoongi throws up all over you shoes you gag at it because you have a very weak stomach "i'm so sorry" Yoongi tries to speak but throws up even more. 

You knew something was wrong and you knew you should have said something but you were on a tight schedule and the music video was already delayed once because Yoongi was very deep in head space so they deiced to postpone it. An yes manager knows about little space and is very supportive of it he like little Yoongi the most but don't tell the other littles. 

Jungkook is now saw sweet words to Yoongi to calm him because he hates throwing up it causes him to have panic attacks. It's the same with you.

It wasn't long until you got home but it felt like hours and you felt disgusting but you are definitely sure that Yoongi feels worse. You were about to get of the car but Tae stops you "hang on a minute we need to clean the off you first we can let you walk in with vomit dripping from your leg". You gag really loudly when he says "oh i'm sorry but probably look away and let me do this" Jimin was also there to keep you company so you wouldn't have to think about it. 

It wasn't long for Tae to clean you and you went back upstairs to the dorm. Before you go in you hear shouting you cant definitely here Yoongi shouting which isn't good for his throat. 

You walk in and see Jin is shouting at Yoongi "Yoongi go to bed please your sick" "no I'm not sick" Jin is about to say something but you interrupt him "no Yoongi you are sick no one just randomly throws up everywhere in the car now go up to your room and i'll be there in a minute I need to have a shower because after little mess you made" You say Yoongi turns around and you can see that his heart has just melted and he nods you Yoongi heads upstairs. Jin smiles at you and you follow Yoongi upstairs. 

After your shower you spent the rest of the day looking after Yoongi. You debated if you should where your nurse outfit or not but that your Tae only and Yoongi might have the wrong idea. 

But Yoongi kept throwing hours on end and it broke your heart Joon came in because he heard throwing up and helped Yoongi. You did try to but couldn't. After that you stayed with him he is now fast asleep in your arms. You hope that Yoongi gets better soon so he can be happy agian even if you get ill after him you don't care you just want your boyfriend happy agian. 

You stayed with him alone all day and all day the next day except Jin kept checking on Yoongi and you of course. 

After the second day Yoongi got all better he was till a little icky but better to be out of bed but still no work but a lot of cuddles. 

Everyone is very glad that you looked after Yoongi they love you and you love them. 

Requested by Hawks_the_bird
I hope you like it. Also dynamite was amazing. Please let me know it you have any requests.
Thanks for 100k that's insane.
Love Midnightanna xx 💜🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈