All my feelings

Jungkook's POV

Everyone in the dorm is acting weird I don't really like it I want it to be close like we used to be.

But for the last week I have been having feelings for my Hyung's but now I think I may have developed a big crush on them.

I love them all dearly but I can't ever tell them because they might not feel the same and it will be awkward for the group to be together. If someone like me ruined it by saying my feelings.

So, I just need to keep them to myself and never tell anyone.

I need to distant myself from my Hyung's so my feelings will go away. I will lock myself in my room and won't see them until we go to work. I know it will be hard but it's the only way I can be happy.

Third person's POV

That night Jungkook was finding it hard to think straight he couldn't stop looking at his Hyung's they just look so good inside and out. But he keeps telling himself he can't feel like this.

This is wrong.

A bit later on Jungkook went through the dorm to get something to eat but Taehyung stopped him "hey kook we are about to watch a film do you want to watch you can sit next to me" Jungkook looks at him and forgets how to speak. His mind goes blank his month goes dry for some reason he keeps looking down at Tae's lips and so badly he wants to kiss them but he knows he can't.

Tae shakes him "Kook are you ok?" he asks worried "yes I'm fine but I think I might go to bed early sorry" Jungkook quickly rushes off tripping over something on the way "but it's 5:30pm" Tae shouts after him but Jungkook doesn't hear.

Everyone saw the conversation that just happened and are slightly confused until Yoongi speaks up "I'll speak to him in the morning" they end up watching Iron Man without Jungkook to see if he will come down stairs to watch it.

Jungkook's POV

As soon as I got back to my room, I regret not watching the film. I hear in the background Iron Man playing I want to go down but I can't.

I feel all my feeling in my head and heart and they want to get out but I can't do that.

I think of an idea to write all my feelings down so I do.

Tae his smile and the way he looks at me

Jimin his hugs

Namjoon his hair

Hoseok they way he makes sure I'm ok everyday

The way Yoongi cares for me and everyone everyday

Jin the way he makes me laugh everyday to make sure I'm smiling

Third persons POV

Jungkook writes a lot more on the piece of paper he literally fills the paper with words about his Hyung's.

Eventually with all the writing he goes to bed. Leaving the piece of paper on the table open.

The next day Jungkook wakes up with his door being pulled closed meaning someone was in his room. Jungkook thinks nothing of it until he thinks of the night before.

He quickly sits up to see the paper with all his feels for his Hyung's how gone. Jungkook panics.

He tries to see if it might have fallen off but no someone has defiantly taken it.

Jungkook defiantly feels embarrassed because someone has read it. Now he can defiantly no leave his room ever.

Or maybe he should quit the band because he can never face them ever again his heart will be broken but it's the only way.

Because having 7 boyfriends is wrong you should only love one. So, Jungkook needs to decide soon.

If he should stay or go. 

Hope you enjoyed it I'm on holiday right now literally next to a pool. I would show you a pic but it went wierd.
So thank you for reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜