I love you

Hoseok's POV

Its been a whole week since manager found out about our relationship and he is actually very supportive. We are very relieved.

Third person's POV

This relationship is so loving and Hoseok loves it. today Hoseok want to say I love you to each of his boyfriends because that what he truly feels.

Everyone is in Jungkook's room because he had a nightmare last night and was very scared it was heartbreaking. He clung on to Tae. he didn't want any of us to leave so we stayed there. I went out to get some tea for my boyfriends and go to the toilet. 

Hoseok's POV

I walk into Jungkook's room and there all cuddled up with Jungkook he still has tear stain cheeks which breaks my heart he hasn't told what happened yet because it must be really bad.

I give Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon tea that they asked for and I stand in front of all of them I get really nervous all of a sudden. I think they all noticed because they are all looking at me.

"right I love you my 6 boyfriends I always have and always will so Jin can you come here please" Jin comes over with tears in his eyes I lean and kiss him on the lips he's surprised at first but the relaxed and kissed my back. The kiss ended

And I said "who's next?" basically after that everyone else kissed me and they were all excited.

Also, everyone else kissed everyone else and it was so cute I feel almost complete now. All we need to is do the dirty.

Tae's POV

I am in love with 6 men and I love it. I can't wait for the future and have a family with them. If we can.

Hoseok kissed us today and everyone kissed me and I kissed back and I have never felt more in love in my life.

I am on Namjoon's bed cuddling him because I am in a cuddly mood. We are watching a film I just look at him not the film because he's too beautiful not to be looked at. He looks at me a smile I lean closer to him and kiss him slowly but loving.

I stop and still keep look at him "what was that for?" "oh, I just love you" I smile at him "well I love you too Tae-Tae".

Hope you enjoyed this it was a filler Chapter. If you want anything to happen to the members let me know good or bad. Thank you for reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜