The first day

Jin's POV

It's the first day of all of us being boyfriends and I thought it would be weird but we have gotten a lot closer together and I love it.

It's been a few hours since everyone woke up and I have found a lot about my mem I mean boyfriends that I didn't know before.

Jungkook, Jimin and Namjoon are very cuddly and want to be held a lot I think it's very cute.

I love them all so much I haven't told them that but I haven't kissed them yet I want to wait until right moment.

I am currently in the living room watching TV and I see on the other sofa I see Vmin cuddling Jimin is laying on Tae's chest fast asleep Tae is stroking his hair.

I feel a pang of jealousy because I was, I want be held like Jimin is being held. For some reason I'm always the big spoon but I sometimes don't want to be.

A few moments past and Kookie now join Vmin it's very cute but I get bored from what I'm watching so I get up and see what the rest of my boyfriends are doing.

Hoseok is in the kitchen trying to teach Namjoon how to slow dance Namjoon looks quite uncomfortable holding Hoseok's waist but he seems to like it.

I smile at them and say "have you guys seen Yoongi?" they both stop holding each other because they didn't realise I was there "oh um well I think he's in his room" Hoseok says fidgeting.

I quickly leave them not wanting the situation to be awkward I go to Yoongi's room. I knock on the door nobody answers except I hear small sniffle I quickly go in.

I see that Yoongi is on his bed awake but silently crying I go over to him because I hate seeing anyone cry.

"Yoongi baby what's wrong sweetheart?" I ask sitting next to Yoongi I bring him into hug.

He puts his head in the crook of my neck " I-I j-just can't believe that we are together now I have l-loved you for so long and I can't take it all at once" he says stuttering which breaks my heart "well you have all of us to love you now forever" I say and we keep on cuddling and again I'm the big spoon.

I also can't believe we are all together and everyone has wanted this why didn't we sooner we were very scared.

But I love this new chapter in my life I hope this will last for ever. 

Hope you liked it. Going to Harry potter studios tomorrow.
Thank you for reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜