it's a nana?

It has been along day for BTS and y/n they are all in the living room just enjoying each others company nothing could be so perfect. Until Jungkook yawns and with that he cuddles up to Jin because he knows Jin is a simp for him and let him sleep there. Everyone else coos at Jungkook and he is such a cute baby.

With that everyone one by one leaves the room to go to bed Jin carries Jungkook to Jungkook's own bed tucks him in kisses him and tries to leave. But when he is about to shut the door Jungkook make a large whine Jin quicks move towards his baby to see what is wrong. Jungkook grabs Jin's arm are cuddles it that's when Jin knew he him to stay all night.

When Jungkook gets really tired he becomes a clingy baby just like Jimin. Jin cant complain he loves them both dearly.

The next morning Jin is awoken to a Jungkook giggles and poking his cheek.

Jin knew he was deep into headspace because of the long day yesterday Jin did not want to force him out of headspace because that will be unhealthy for him. Jin sits up and puts Kookie on his lap Kookie instantly cuddles into his mama. Jin looks at the clock and it is 8am the time they are meant to be up. Tae walks in probably to make sure everyone is awake. Tae look at them with loving eyes. Tae coos at them sees Jungkook in little space "Tae can you please get him a bottle" Tae nods and leaves Kookie whines because he hears the word bottle and wants it now. "Hold on one second baby".

Tae come back a few minutes later with a nice warm bottle ready for Jungkook. Jin takes the bottle giving it to Jungkook. Jungkook starts to drink the milk very quickly "slow down baby" Jungkook starts to get a little bit milk Drunk which is adorable "Tae can you tell Namjoon and Y/n that Jungkook is very deep in headspace and I definitely don't want to force him out of it I am willing to stay with him" Tae then leaves them Jungkook slowly starts to fall asleep Jin falls asleep next to him.

2 hours late Jin wake up to a still sleep Jungkook. Jin looks at his phone and see it is 8am he also sees that Namjoon texted the group chat saying that manager knows Kookie and I are sick and it is all fine. Jin is glad that he gets to spend the day with baby Kookie.

Jin looks over to the sleeping figure Jin wakes up Jungkook because he doesn't want to fuck up his sleeping pattern. Jungkook wakeup with no fuss he get him dress in a onesie because today is an indoor day.

Jin gives Jungkook his blocks to play with and Jin sits with them. After a while Jungkook gets bored and Jin thinks that baby Jungkook should learn Fruit and veg.

"Kookie do you want to learn something today?" Kookie nods his head eagerly "ok this is a banana" Jin holds up a banana "is it a nana" Kookie said with a lisp. "yes Kookie good boy" Jin says praising the boy. This time Jin gets a vegetable and gives it to kookie "carrot it's carrot" Kookie shouts very excited "wow you clever boy". The next vegetable will be very difficult to pronounce baby kookie but jin has faith. "Wat is it" "it's broccoli" "gwocci" "yes baby" .

After that jungkook is really excited that he learnt 3 fruit and veg and the rest of BTS and his girlfriend walked in through the door jungkook got really excited he started showing them the broccoli banana and carrot.

The whole of BTS cooed because of how cute jungkook is.

Later on jungkook gets tierd and cuddles up to jhope and falls asleep in his arms feeling very please with himself.

Sorry it's been so long but I hopefully can get back into writing hope you enjoyed it.
Love midnightanna xx 🏳️‍🌈