Yoonminseok

everyone was working on a special project except for Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin. y/n was with manager in meetings all day.

Hoseok and Jimin are currently cleaning because y/n told them to clean the dorm so they are because they don't want y/n angry. They are trying to be quiet because Yoongi is currently sleeping they don't want to wake him up. He has not been sleeping properly recently because of work and being stressed so y/n told him to stay at home and she will talk to manager. 

Meanwhile Yoongi has just woken up in little space but he is feeling a lot bigger than usual probably about 4. He is a little sassy.

Yoongi dresses himself.

He then walks down stairs to see what they are doing and if they will play with him

Yoongi walks into the living room and in that exact moment Jimin dropped something and said "ah fuck" so Yoongi thought if will be a good idea to repeat "ah fuck" in his little space voice. Hoseok turns around to face Yoongi with a red face full of rage "Min Yoongi we do not say those words" "but Jimin said" "Jimin is very bad but you need to be punished bend over my knee NOW" Hoseok says sitting down on the sofa. 

Yoongi does as he is told and Hoseok smacks Yoongi's bum. "I think we will do ten because you have been a bad boy" Hoseok says Jimin just stands there and watches.

Yoongi has never ever been punished before. It hurts after the 5th slap Yoongi doesn't like it at all he wants mama and be cuddled nothing else. Yoongi starts to feel even more little dada smacks again "RED" Yoongi screams Hoseok instantly stops because he knows that is Yoongi's safe word. Jimin picks him up and kisses him "your ok Yoongi we wont do it anymore" Jimin says in Yoongi's ear. 

"Baby I'm so sorry I just got carried away but you shouldn't have sworn even if Jimin said it. But I'm so sorry" Hoseok says trying to get near his baby but Yoongi flinches away.

When Yoongi flinches away the rest of the members come in and Hoseok freezes "ma ma ma" Yoongi reaches over to Jin (he calls him mama when younger and y/n is mummy) Jin takes Yoongi and glares at Hoseok "what even happened" Jungkook says.

Jimin explains everything. Now Hoseok and Jimin are both in trouble. Namjoon is in charge to sort out punishment for those two but right now Hoseok needs to get his baby back.

Around about bed time for Yoongi. Hoseok comes into his room Yoongi looked up at him still angry "baby boy I'm so very sorry I should not have pushed you to the limit dada was very bad and I should get punished not you but please can I have my baby boy back" Yoongi looked up but didn't say anything that made Hoseok's heart break "baby I'm also sorry I should have stopped it because I now how sensitive you can be when little but please forgive us" Jimin says behind Hoseok.

"I will forgive if bof of you c-cuddle me pwease" Yoongi says.
Hoseok and Jimin both smile and get into bed with Yoongi.

All was forgiven Hoseok learnt to never go to far on a little especially his little.

This was requested by 1D-LM-BTS-LOVER
I hope you enjoy it.
Love Midnightanna xx 💜🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈