Suprise

Namjoon's POV

My boyfriends and I have been working really hard and I can see they need a break.
So I have been talking to my manager to see if we can have a break it took a lot of convincing but we do have a break for 3 months.
I want us to got on holiday together I know Taehyung has always wanted to got to Spain so I need to do the planning.

After hours of look I having finally I get settled on a 2 week holiday is Majorca in our very own villa I know they will love that.

I have booked the tickets and printed them off and I will tell them tonight.

We have just finished dance practice and my boys are very tired. "Guys before you go off and have showers I need to tell you something first" I say holding an envelope. They all look at me very confused. "guys for the last 6 years we have been working really hard so i have convinced manger have a break for 3 months" I hear gasps  but I carry on "i have booked a 2 week holiday in Majorca in a villa we leave in a week" i say Jin runs and hugs me they all do "omg Hyung this is amazing how did you do this?" Jungkook says to me "well it took a lot of convincing but i got there in the end we will tell the fans after our holiday i just know you are all very tired and need a break from working everyday for 6 years and i don't like to see my boys tried to the bone i love you and i know we need a break so i hope you like our surprise" i say. "oh Namjoon of course we do i can't wait for us to go on holiday for the first as boyfriends and no camera crew" Jin says hugging me so tight i felt like i was going to burst.   

With that my boyfriends went to pick out what they were going to bring even though we have to finish the speak yourself tour first until we are going on holiday. i am so happy that they are happy i love my boyfriends so much

I'm so sorry it's a day late but hope you enjoy it. Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜❤️