Our sex life

Namjoon's POV

Our relationship is amazing I wouldn't change a thing except one. I want our sex life to be more kinky. I know I have kinks some are disgusting and weird but I know my boyfriends don't judge me and I wont judge them. 

We have just finished in Shizuko Japan second night and it was amazing and tonight i want to tell them before set off to go back to korea then in 4 days we will go on holiday. 

We are at the Hotel and everyone is ready for bed but we want to arrange whos sleeps with who because none of us like to be alone when sleeping. I will tell them now "Guys i love our relationship i really do but i want our sex life to be more kinky" i say and everyone nods "i agree Namjoon i know i'm in omorashi and Jungkook is too" i am shocked "so i am i" I say "I am also" Yoongi says. "right apart from the discusting kink i'm not judging but you do you. What about bondage?" Hoseok says "YES" me and everyone say yes too except Jimin and Jungkook.  2oh yh and you all now i like to be called daddy" i says  "Alright daddy" Jungkook teases and i give him a death look. I see that Taehyung with his head down not saying anything "TaeTae what's wrong baby" i say to him but he runs off "oh we might he made him uncomfortable" Jimin says. but Tae come in with a bag of stuff "i love to be collared up and petted like a dog" Tae says and i'm shocked but not surprised Jungkook springs to the idea and collars him up and takes him to the bedroom. "well it seems like they want to be in the same room" Hoseok say whilst laughing. 

Once they left the bedrooms were sorted out and i'm with Jin i get into the room and think to myself well that went better than expected. 

I really do hope you enjoyed it I'm sorry it's so short I'm sorry I haven't been publishing I've been going through a really hard time right now and I'm rehearsing for a pantomime.
Happy birthday Jimin.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜