Letter

Yoongi's POV

Last night I said I was going to talk to Jungkook so this morning I will. I wake up a little bit earlier so I see him before we go to work.

It's 8am and I go into his room he is still sleeping. I walk towards him and I was about to wake him up but I see a piece of paper on the table. I want to read it so I do I leave Jungkook to sleep some more and read it.

I finish the paper as soon as I get to my room, I have tears in my eyes because I didn't know he felt like that I wish he could have told us because we wouldn't judge well at least I won't because I love him too. I told him once but he didn't know that I truly loved him.

I want to go talk to him to say it's ok and I will love him forever and always but inside I don't want to because I don't know what the others might think.

I want to tell him it's ok to have these feelings towards all 6 of us and I wouldn't blame him because we are all really hot.

I want all of us to date but I have never seen 7 people date before.

I hear a knock on my door and it's Namjoon saying we are leaving in 5 minutes I jam the paper in my bag and leave my room.

I see Jungkook is in the kitchen looking embarrassed I want to show him that it's ok but if he finds out I have the letter he will get angry at me and I don't want that. So, I don't say anything.

Today is going to be a very interesting day.

Thank you for reading
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜