YES

(._.)

It's the 4th January  and today is the day your going to talk to them.

But in the back of your head you are really scared you might have left it too late even though it was yesterday.

But it's worth ago.

Meanwhile back at the BTS dorm everyone is on the BTS group chat thanking about what happen yesterday and how the feel about it. 

Jimin: what even happened yesterday?

Tae-baby: I don't think anybody knows

Jin: Hoseok sweetheart you haven't messaged anyone since y/n left and you locked yourself in your room it's going to be ok

Hoseok: no it's not we were too forward... well I was anyway I shouldn't have said anything I should have just your name when we were having sex so none of this would have happen I'm sorry I have ruined our relationship.

Jungkook: NO Its fine Hoseok Hyung because any of us could have said something about y/n sooner or later because he were hiding out feeling from everyone it might have been a bit early but we had to tell her at some point or the feeling would have grown stronger and stronger and we would explode or something like that so DON'T YOU EVER blame yourself ever.

Namjoon: OWO our Maknae is right

Jimin; #LOVEYOURSELF

Yoongi: JIMIN

Jimin: ?

Yoongi: shut up don't ruin the moment.

Hoseok: ok fine

Jungkook: good

Tae-baby cleared his name

Tae: guys did you hear that

Jin: yh it was the door opening

Namjoon: it's probably Manager telling us that y/n has left and we are getting a new assistant

Yoongi: don't say that ☹

Namjoon: you never know

Tae: what that's y/n she's here she's back

Everyone logs off

y/n walks into the BTS dorm and says hello once and the whole of BTS come rushing in all at once. 

Y/n sees that they run down tired it must be very confused what happened yesterday but she is going to explain now.

"right I know what I did yesterday was wrong I should have explained everything I shouldn't have run out like that but the reason I did is because I'm younger venue and generally don't think this is going to happen yes I thought you were hot but didn't think you would ask me to be in a polyamorous relationship with you. But when I was outside I had a talk with a friend and he told me to follow my heart so I hope the offer still on do you still want me to be your girlfriend." Y/n says Hoseok steps forward "yes it is y/n" "well then yes I will be your girlfriend"

And with that BTS hugged y/n so tight Hoseok was in the and he didn't want to let go this is what he wanted ever since he met y/n.

Now it's 8 not 7 and Hoseok doesn't mind because he has the girl of his dreams.

I genuinely hope that you enjoyed this because I have written this today usually I have chapters ready to publish weeks in advance but at the moment I haven't had time I'm not going to be able to publish for a very long time and I'm sorry about that I'm going to be performing all week next week every day from Tuesday to Sunday so I do hope you like this chapter I've got some chapters ready to write but I won't be able to publish them for a long time I'm sorry about that but thank you for reading and thank you for 10k reads.
also I don't know if you've realised I have been publishing every month on the 4th just thought I'd tell you about that.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜