DINO

*_*

Y/n runs she doesn't know where she wants to run to but all she wants is to get away from BTS. From all the crying she could see where exactly where she's going she can't see all the people around her and she doesn't care what she looks like. But because she can't see people around her she bumps into a person and y/n falls over but he catches her. "oh i'm sorry I wasn't looking" you say wiping the tears off your face so he can see the guy who caught you "no no it's my fault" the guys says. You know it was your fault but you didn't want to argue.

The guy notices that you are upset and not about the fall something more deep and he wants to do something about that.

"whats wrong?" he asks very politely "oh it's nothing I should be getting back to work" you saying looking at the time it's almost noon but you still don't want to see them and they have probably told manager what happened but he grabs your hand "no something is bothering you and i want to help and also we both know you don't want to get to work" he says holding one of your hand. He is being so polite to you and you can't take it anymore. You burst into tears. 

The guy pulls you in a hug and just holds you "hey it's OK come on lets go to a park I know around the corner" you still hold hands with him and he leads you to the park.

You both sit down on a bench and you turn to him and say "i'm sorry but what is your name?" "oh i'm sorry it's Dino" "i'm y/n" "hi y/n".

You ended up talking to Dino for hours you spoke about how you got asked out by 7 boys and you didn't know what to do you have only been working with them the last three months. You told him you knew they were good looking but you didn't know they would all ask you out. You are only 20 and don't know if you can cope with all seven. 

Dino stopped you because he knew you were about to panic thinking about it too much. 

"y/n I have only just met you but I know you have a kind heart and all you have to do is listen to your heart then you'll know what to do. Anyway here is my number talk to me whenever you feel like this is my number text me" and with that Dino smiles and leaves. 

After him saying those things you knew exactly what to do. Is to follow your heart and tell BTS tomorrow. 

Happy new year I hope you enjoy it new chapter will be out tomorrow.
Let me know if you want any ships to happen or BTS all with x reader. Please let me know.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜