Last night together

J-hope's pov

Spain was really fun I loved it I didn't want to leave but we had to. For the 2 weeks we mostly stayed at the adult pool. We got floaties for the littles. The littles mostly stayed little for most of the time. But the loved seeing the dolphins and swimming in the sea. Little Kookie was so cute in the water splashing about with his ring. It made my Heart melt.

Anyway we are back in Korea we have been here for a week Yoongi fell ill as soon as we got back we think it was jet lag. So, all 6 boyfriend including me went into protective mode. But eventually he got better he is all fine now. 

Right now we have announced to our fans that we are going on a 2 month Hiatus. We have all decided that we want to see our families for 6 weeks then the last 2 as boyfriends. Tonight is our last night a boyfriends for a while and I want it to be a romantic dinner for my boyfriends.

Everyone is out except for Yoongi because he is still weak from being ill so we let him sleep. 

For dinner I have chosen a starter main and dessert (choose your own i couldn't). 

Third Person POV

2 hours later Hoseok got dressed in a suit because he knows that's his boyfriends weakest point. Yoongi wakes up to the smell of cooking "Hoseokie what is this?" Yoongi asks his boyfriend "oh you'll find out with the other get back now go get dressed" he kisses his boyfriend and keeps on cooking. 

A couple of minutes later Yoongi comes back and the other also come back. 

Everyone is very confused but Hoseok tells them to sit in the dining room. The food was served everyone loved the food and Loved Hoseok even more.

Jin stood up from eating grabbed Hoseok and pinned him against the wall "How did we deserve some one like you tonight we are going to ruin you".

And with that all 6 boyfriends fucked Hoseok on the dining table until the table broke. Literally.  There last night together for 6 weeks was eventful. 

Sorry this isn't a Halloween special but I hope you like it. And happy Halloween.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜

This is what I'm wearing.