|@sapphiresnow_| [Currently Unavailable]

Important note : please read this before choosing me as your reviewer. See, I'm very honest,rude and harsh when it comes to review. I don't write reviews to satisfy anyone. I just write reviews to help you, if you don't like my way of reviewing then no problem.

You don't need to pay me. I'm okay with it. But doing half payment is certainly wrong. I have seen many people following me then unfollowing me. I wouldn't tolerate this kind of behavior. If you can't appreciate our efforts, then at least don't disrespect us.

1. No. Of chapters I'll be reviewing:

If I like the book I'll read at least 7 chapters of the book. But if I don't like it, then I will read only 5 chapters of it. And, if the book kept me hooked up then probably I will read the whole of it. It's totally depend on my mood.

2. Focus Areas:

I will focus on every areas of the book, especially creativity and flow of the story.

3. My Payment:

A genuine review in one of my book and a permanent follow. And do give a shout out to the community.

4. Genres I prefer:

I mostly will prefer General Fiction, Romance, Mystery/Thriller, Teen Fiction. I do read Fan Fiction stories as well but only SwaSan, MisBeer,Avneil & AnuPre.

--------------

All about the reviewer, sapphiresnow_