I am Your Umbrella

Writer: Dext12345

Reviewer: NikkithaKJ

Chapters Read: Episodes 1 to 7

--------------

Cover:

I feel the cover of the book is simple yet eye catchy because of rotation of the picture used. It pushes the viewer to have a deeper look into the picture and since the book is a fanfiction, use of the picture of main characters in the cover would definitely draw the attention to the book.

Title:

"I am Your Umbrella" is a romantic title. It creates an expectation in the mind of a reader that the book is going to be romantic. And, that is exactly what lies within. However, I feel the story also falls under the genre of Mystery. This element comes as a surprise to the readers because the book is not just romantic but also a mystery. Nonetheless, I feel the title goes well with the book because, well, readers don't mind a little surprise. 

Blurb:

The blurb gives the right amount of detail about the story. It's not too informative neither is it too mysterious. It builds curiousity in the readers and that leads them into the book. Wonderful job with the blurb. However, there are a few noticeable grammatical errors in the blurb and this might be a turn off to any reader who doesn't like grammatically errors. So, I'd suggest you to go through the blurb once and correct the mistakes. 

Plot:

I felt that the plot of this story is one of its kind. The twists and turns in the book keep the reader wanting to find out more and more about what lies ahead. Sana getting close to Dahyun all of a sudden but still gradually, Sana's accident, Dahyun's suicide attempt, Dahyun shifting to her grandmother's place, everything is unexpected. I would definitely say you are quite creative and your ideas for the story is just wow! Good job!

Storyline:

The best part of this book is the shifting timelines. You choose to write just the right amount of story in one time frame before skipping to the next time frame and this is exactly what kept me glued to the book because I wanted to find out what happens next in all the time frames. You've done justice to the idea of shifting between various timelines in the book. This is just amazing! 

Lastly, even though you asked me to ignore the grammar part, I couldn't just ignore it as I noticed a number of mistakes. I understand it's your first book and mistakes do happen. But, just give it a try and try to rectify the mistakes, it'll make the book a lot better than it already is! Sorry, but I had to say this. Please take it in a positive way. 

I would say that this book is a very interesting read! Loved reading it! 

Payment:

🔹A permanent follow (which you've already done!)

🔹Read my book "To Sanskaar, Yours Swara" and give your geniune feedback in the comments section of the book. 

I hope the review was helpful. Thank you for giving me the chance to review your book. 

≿————- ❈ ————-≾
Hopefully, the review was helpful  :)

Thank you for giving Blue Star Reviews and your reviewer, a chance.

Would love to see you again❤

~Team Blue Star Reviews
#starlights
≿————- ❈ ————-≾