Love Or Mistake

Author : Angelic_fiercee

Reviewer : The_Sarcastic_Girl_

Chapter : 2/2

*********

Cover

First of all, you need to work on your cover. It’s too messy. The fonts are also not clear. The pictures look too blur.

Cover is an important part of a book. It attracts readers towards your book. So, my suggestion, please do change the book cover.

Title

It's a little hard to judge the title for the story, as of now. Two parts are not enough to say that it's good title for story or not.

Another thing, it's not proper way of writing a title. There is no need of adding dots and exclamation in title.

You could have write like this only, "Love Or Mistake". It would look more good.

Blurb

Not good enough. The blurb is too simple.

A blurb is another important part of the story. It gives the reader an insight of a story and instigate them to read more.

You could have add a few scenes from story or give a brief about Swara & Sanskaar's characters.

In short, work on your blurb.

Plot

A simple plot, Sanskaar about to get married with Kavita who runs away on marriage day. Later, Sanskaar gets married to Swara.

Swara love Sanskaar and Sanskaar come to know about Swara's love through her personal diary and misunderstands the situation.

To be frank, the plot is too common for SwaSan Fandom. There are many stories with similar plot which makes it less interesting.

Storyline

Till now you posted just two parts and judging the story on those two parts will little unfair.

Because there's nothing much to say about the story. Whatever scenes you have, they are quite common, nothing sort of interesting till now.

Grammar

The story needs editing. Lots of grammatical mistakes like capitalization, punctuation etc.
Sentence construction is weak. You may refer our 'Blue Star Editing Service' for editing.

Another thing, you don't need to add three dots (ellipsis) in a story unless it's necessary. Ellipsis are added where you cut the sentence or refer a incomplete sentence or maybe even when you have to show stretch in a line.

✒Payment

A honest review in my book, "Tied By Fate".

Hope, the review was helpful. Make sure you comment