Emerald

Author : Aeroisha380

Reviewer : sapphiresnow_

Chapters Read : whole book.

🖋Cover :

The cover is simple and good. The background is dark giving it mystery vibe with little shade of green, which is a good idea. Since the first thing comes in our mind reading emerald is green. The fonts are good too. I really appreciate the efforts you have put in the cover.

But again, the cover is not much attractive and neither it's gives the fantasy vibe. A cover plays an important role in book, so I will suggest you to take help from any graphic designer to create a better cover for your book.

🖋Title :

Intersting title! I liked it. It’s simple and tells  a lot about the story. Good job in choosing title.

🖋Blurb :

Blurb is good, but it could be better. There is no doubt the blurb is interesting, but it's  weak point is It's formation. The blurb isn't structured well.

Since it's mystery thriller with a little bit touch of fantasy, I feel the description should more gripping and intriguing. It lacks the curiousty element. Need to work on it.

🖋Plot :

A quite interesting plot. Aarin lives with her adopted family, she doesn’t remember anything about her past. Then suddenly out of nowhere her life started to change when she meet Advay or Adrian.

She started to meet the people who are connected with her past. Surely the plot is different and unique. It's good to read to something different like this.

But I will suggest you write either Indian characters or English characters. General fiction story has a large based of audience. Not everyone will able to connect with both culture. Even it can also confuse them because of the names which changes  a lot.

But I really appreciate your effort for showing different culture.

🖋 Storyline :

I like the way you have build the story around the plot. Aarin moments with her adopted family and friends are very much relatable. Even I like the idea of Aarin being a pilot, the way you described her uniform, it's really good. Even her being RJ, also a  surprise. Definitely, her character is full of surprise.

Even all scenes are good. But till now there is not much growth in Adrian's character, which is very disappointing. After all, he is an important character so I feel he's sidelined. In fact, Asher's character has more better progress than Adrian.

You tried your best to saw the weird things around Aarin's character, which actually brought a lot question in our mind. Even Tiana's character is interesting, although It's still a mystery that what's she actually!

But the flow of changing scenes aren't very smooth. At some places, it’s very confusing.  Like in dress shopping  scene, I couldn’t not understand what's happening. I have reread the chapter in case I missed something.

Even if you are trying  to show weird things around her, then also you have keep the flow of story smooth, without confusing the readers.

🖋Grammar :

There are few noticeable grammartical errors, spelling errors, punctuation errors. You have used full stop instead of question mark at many places. There are also fluctuating between tenses. So, try to proof read the story publishing.

🖋 Payment :

A permanent follow and a geninue feedback on my story, Yellow Roses.

And a shout out to our community.

<<<<<<>>>>>

I hope the review was helpful. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review your book. And I apologise for the delay.

Also, I am sorry if I have offended you. I hope you take this review optimistically.

Thank you for choosing Blue Star!