7 Days, 7 Reasons

Author : _fillesilencieuse_

Reviewer : angelshiva

Chapters read : 8 (including prologue)

Title

Perfect one and really loved it. These types of straightforward titles always increases the curiosity. Though, you don't need to mention Adiza's ff. Not to forget nice cover also.

Blurb

It was perfect one. Starting from the quote you used in starting to character sketch. Loved the way you left the questions for the readers at end of the blurb.

Plot

Loved the plot. Kudos 👏for it and how you carried the story line to basic plot of 7 days and 7 reasons. Still, felt the it rushy in starting only. I mean if you see for a mentally and emotionally hearted women is it easy to believe a stranger? That too so easily? Moreover getting into a conversation at such stage is also tough! This is the only place I felt things going rushy otherwise you carried the story nicely. On the point of Flow of story and creative ideas it's really nice.

Grammar

It was really nice. From grammar to sentence construction all good. Though at some points it also need proof read. Minor mistakes you will caught easily and can edit it. Little bit only.

Overall

All in all I loved it and surely waiting for next update. Sorry but couldn't stop myself from comparing your both stories I reviewed. This one was really nice and I felt it that you improved as writer on this one. ❤️

Payment

Permanent follow and honest comments on my book Our crazy honeymoon.

Hope, the review was helpful. Make sure you comment