It's Not All Roses

Writer: QueenofQeciverse

Reviewer: NikkithaKJ

Chapters Read: 21

Cover:

All the elements in the cover are pretty good except the font colors used. I feel the font color of the title as well as the author's name don't do justice to the beautiful cover. Apart from this, the cover looks pretty and it goes well with the plot too.

Blurb:

You have written a very interesting blurb. It tells the reader that the story is going to revolve around Paris and it also gives a hint that the book is not just about romance. And I loved the way you've written the last paragraph. An open end to the blurb with conflicting thoughts and that just pulled me into the book!

Plot:

The plot is filled with twists and turns. The mystery about the characters builds the curiousity even more. It is definitely one of its kind and out of the box. I mean the protagonist's best friend and her crush aren't humans and she has no idea about it inspite of knowing them for years. That's surprising!

Grammar:

The descriptions about the emotions, the backdrop and the characters are lit! I could see not just read and I loved that the most about your story. Also, there are a very few grammatical errors in the story. I'm sure it can be rectified once you proofread it.

Creativity:

Well, the twists in you story are nothing but the evidence of you being creative with the story. The descriptions you have written are proof of the same too.

Storyline:

The story progresses smoothly and you've maintained the pace. Neither too slow nor too fast. I like the way you've given out just the right amount of details from time to time to keep the readers hooked to the story. So, yeah, you have executed the unique plot pretty well with a steady storyline.

Overall, I would say the story is a good read. An out of the box plot executed very well. Good job!

Payment:

A permanent follow.

Read my book "To Sanskaar, Yours Swara" and give your genuine feedback in the comment section of the book.

A shoutout to this community's review book.

I hope the review was helpful. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review your book.

>______________<

Thank you for giving Blue Star reviews and your reviewer, a chance.

Would love to see you again ❤️

~Team Blue Star Reviews
#starlights

>_______________<