The Fault in our Stars

Author:- sapphiresnow_

Reviewer:- angelshiva

Chapters read - All including epilogue

______________

Title 
>> It's fine , just apt one for your story.
Although, a common one, but goes very well with plot of your story. 

Cover
>> Aah!! You know I am not the one with a great knowledge about covers and graphics.  Although, there is a point where I want to draw light -- 
The quote.

Yup, the quote that you mentioned on cover, I think you should work on it . It's the font that are making it unclear. May be you can use some subtitle instead of a long quote.

Blurb
>> It was fine, giving a clear hint about your plot. Simple and short one.

Though, I feel there was lot of unnecessary gaps. I just found it wierd.

Plot
>> The thing I liked the most. It was something new, you see we all write FF either stand alone or scene pause type. We change the story line from the scene we want but what you tried this time was different. 

Explaining the POV about both characters ; that too, so simply and beautifully, I liked it. 

As a part of this fandom, I am aware of scenario ; fans fighting over Swasan independent pov. Really rare, one see that every coin has two sides and you depicted it nicely.

Creativity

>> It starts with the plot and as I had mentioned earlier, I liked your thought process regarding the basic plot. 

As we move ahead, the creativity in your Story line. I am not saying about flow or narrative, it's just your chapters. As a part of fandom, I can totally agree with all the instances you picked up. Moreover, the way you started with your chapters was really creative.

That one word and quote in starting was always enough to depict the whole instance.

Storyline

>> It was nice, specially the twist at end. Honestly, for me it was like chapters explaining both sides of coin,  but as I reached at last chapters it was whole of a story. 

Firstly, your basic plot than the plot twist I enjoyed the both. Not a stand alone but as a pure work of fanfiction this one is really good work.

Grammar

>> It was fine, but there was some mistakes here and there. Specially, the missing words. There were many sentences where some word was missing. 

Secondly, the mistakes in dialogues. This is another one which I need to highlight. The Dialogues in last chapters, I think from 11 to epilogue.

You have ended them without comma or full stop. You need to use either of them.

Dialogues

>> If we talk about dialogue writing or something they were fine, but if we see grammatically then I have already mentioned it above.

Overall

>>  I loved the story. This can be surely recommended to Swasan fandom. Just work on cover and edit the grammatical error. Though, there aren't many but missing words can be problem to readers. It breaks their flow of reading.

Payment

>> Genuine feedback on my book Stolen words.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾
Hopefully, the review was helpful  :)

Thank you for giving Blue Star Reviews and your reviewer, a chance.

Would love to see you again❤

~Team Blue Star Reviews
#starlights
≿————- ❈ ————-≾