Reunion~ Jab they met again.

Author:Miss_WordDreamer

Reviewed by: The_Sarcastic_Girl_

Chapters read : 10/10

▪▪▪▪▪▪

✏Title

A perfect title for the book as it's all about reunion of school friends.

But the title could be more innovative and interesting. Though I liked the title.

✏Cover

The cover is really beautiful and amazing. I just love the fonts and background. It totally matched with story, giving a view of all main characters of the story.

But need to change the author name of book, as it's your old username (I think). You don't need to change the whole cover. You can ask the editor to change author name only.

Rest the cover is really amazing and suited with the story.

✏Blurb :

I must say, you are pretty good with your words. The way you started the blurb with a question and then the brief about our life and their problem we face.

Simply amazing, the blurb simply give us the outlook of the book.

✏Plot :

The plot is around reunion of school after so many years. The plot developed around the all characters very nicely.

You have explained all points of story very nicely, the develop of relationships was nicely presented. I didn't felt you rushed the plot anywhere which is good because many times, when we add so many characters, we lose the balance of story and rushed the ending.

But you are potential enough to explain all things slowly and very nicely.

✏Storyline :

The starting is brilliant giving a view of everyone's life and the problem their facing in their life. How they are trying to solving their problems and how they lost connect with passing time due to their busy life.

Few scenes of Manan are filmy though, but it's okay. Everyone realizing their mistakes and apologizing for what they did in past is explained beautifully.

Though I thought to read 5 chapters but later I wanted to know how they resolved their problems and try to mend their relation that's why I read the whole story.

There is not much creativity with story. But the development of characters was smooth.

Anyone can connect with the story easily because of it's charm. A lovely and beautiful story.

✏ Grammar :

In grammatical point of view, the story is little bit weak. They were many errors, specially capitalization. Sentence formation also little bit weak. Some dialogues are Hindi which gives us desi touch of story.

Another important thing, you need to work on shifting Pov's. I have to re read the some  paragraphs of story to understand is it third person or first person's Pov . I got confused in many places.

At first you started with Nandini's Pov then suddenly shifted to Third's person Pov. So, it's need to mention where you are shifting Pov from one to another.

Specially Manik and Nandini's Pov. Rest of people Pov's are mentioned though.

Overall, the story need editing.

▪Payment :

Read 5 Chapters of my book, "Drabble Series"