Under The Stars [TS]

Story by Miss_WordDreamer

Reviewer: The_Sarcastic_Girl_

No.of chapters read: 3/3

Cover:

The cover is simply amazing. I liked the fonts used in the cover! Totally suited with story, giving a  vibe of simple and sweet story.

If anyone want to read a light, simple and sweet story, then you cover is enough to attract them towards your story. So, your graphic designer did a good job here. But there's no author name.

Author name is important part of cover, so make sure you add author name in cover.

Title :

The title is quite interesting and also suited with the plot. As the most of scenes around their favourite spot, their garden and how they talk while lying under the stars. Even you ended their scenes with this.

So for me, it's a perfect title. Good job in choosing title!!

Blurb :

Starting with a little description about love then giving a brief view about Manan life is an amazing idea.

Overall, the blurb is quite good. Keep it up!!

Plot:

The plot is quite common, nothing sort of interesting. Manik and Nandini are best friends who are like Tom and Jerry  always ready to fight with each other but still they care for each other. Simply they share a relationship of love-hate.

I'm not much impressed by the plot, but I appreciate you for your efforts.

Storyline:

Okay, the storyline is also quite common. At first started with Nandini's Pov, Manan first meeting after 5 years. Their relationship and characters are explored beautifully. The way they sang together which shows their feelings.

The scenes that you have added, their favourite garden, lying under the stars, their teasing session, past scenes, misunderstanding and separation, everything is too good. But... but here I felt Nandini forgave Manik just like that. I felt a little confrontation between Manan was needed. Manik blamed her, didn't trusted her and even asked her to not to show her face but after coming back, everything is too smooth between them. This is something which I felt lacking in your story.

Not much creativity with story, but all the scenes are pretty much amazing specially the ending. The ending is just too beautiful and blissfull for me at least.

I really enjoyed reading it. Keep it up!! 💕

Grammar:

Grammar is quite good. Dialogues are written in Hindi given a desi touch in story. I didn't find that much mistakes. Minor errors, try to proof read once before publishing. But need little bit work on sentences construction. You are already an amazing writer and just need to polish your skill more better.

Another thing, you don't need to add smilies to bring emotions in your story. Though you just used one, still you can avoid using it.

Rest, I enjoyed the story.❤

Payments:

Read my story, "Mysterious, Isn't it?".

Make sure you read at least 5 chapters of story and comment 4-5 lines on every chapter.