Manan- The Alpha's Mate

Author:- Speaking_love

Reviewer:- SN_Skylar

Chapters Read: 10

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Cover:-

Elegant and glorius as heaven! Loved the shades, blends and the effects on the cover. Even the fonts are lovely. No doubt, the cover fits perfectly for your story, "The Alpha's Mate". In short, an apt cover. Kudos to the designer!

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Description:-

Disappointed after reading the description. It didn't provided any insight of the story. Just the same old tale of opposite poles. You gotta try for something new and different for your story description. " Two Opposite Poles" is now becoming a boring and cliche concept and putting it in the blurb is making the reader (i.e. me) pull back from the story.

You see, new things attract people so try something different for your blurb.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Grammar:-

Need a lot of improvement in grammar part. Especially, 'The Punctuations'. The wrong punctuation in the whole story, troubled me a lot while reading.

The sentences which should end in question marks are ending in full stops.

Moreover, you need to get a grip on your tenses. There were hell lot of mistakes in it. Try framing the sentences accurately.

Also, write the chapter either in the character's pov or in the third person's pov. But plz don't mix it.

Like, in the very first chapter you started in Nandini's Pov and as I continued reading, it suddenly changed to third person's pov.

I have found same kind of errors in further chapters of your book and it kept on repeating over and over again.

This is the most common mistake I usually find in most of the books here.
The writers don't pay much attention to it and ends up messing things up.

Try contacting an editor for your books if you wish to erase grammatical errors and such mistakes.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Plot:

The plot was nice yet a common one. There was no such things called "Mystery and Thriller" and "Twists and Turns" in yout book which was definitely not liked by me.

Like com'on it is a fantasy story which is very likely to have Twists and Turns but here I found none.

Okay, I can't say none, as there were few. Like; Who were nandini's parents? Why they were not living with their pack? And what happened that separated Cabir, Abhimanyu and Nandini? But these all are just too small and also a common go through type.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Storyline :

Storyline was good but need improvement in formation of lines as well as dialogues.

Suggest you to remove,  "Cliche Factor" from your story.

Like the bucket full of colours falling on Cabir as per Navya's prank and Nandini acting like a baby. I mean com'on she is supposed to be the most powerful werewolf as per the story (which is again a common plot) but her actions shows her a weak and vulnerable girl, haunted by her past.

Try writing relatable and real scenes which the readers can relate it with them.

I usually find something, which I can relate it with and finds myself getting attracted to it, eventually.

Apart from all of this it is an entertaining story.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Payment:-

A permanent follow and read my book- "My Heart Belongs to You~ OS" and share a detailed review on it.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑

HOPE, THE REVIEW HELPED !!

Thank you for choosing Blue Star Reviews. Hope, you like our service. Would love to see you here, again.

Also, sorry for the delay but the reviewer got busy in some personal stuffs and is still busy, so I've to do it inspite of my exams which is day after tomorrow, i.e., on Monday.

Wish me luck, and sorry once again❤.

Have a great day!💙┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙