Obsession or Love

Writer: mahaenterprises

Reviewer: AmishaR3

-------------

Title and Cover:

This is most frequent used title and when we look at anything with similar name it instantly create an image, it can be both favourable or not. In mine it is not. So, my suggestion would be to change in new and short.

Old Cover was not so blended with too flashy fonts, but i like the new one. 

Blurb:

There is only little description, don't know we can call it blurb or not?

The way the story is about mysteries and plotings specially when it is LOVE story, you can add more elements in to it. rewriting with diauloges or qoute which can hook up with story will work greatly.

Plot and Storyline:

I will not say its unique but it can be strong if written in right dimension. A girl related to a royal family has fallen in love with a cheif of kingdom, how they will fight for love with your added mysteries and secrets. Unfortunately, while reading, it seemed poor and dull. No flames of curiosity, no wonder of scenes. Royal theme usually comes with an aura which was absent here and the way it is written is weak. Even the characters are so weak.

Just to lost in eyes is not love. So, make it more intense, write it in more deep and meaningful. In first two chapters Manik was not even ready to acknowledge, Nandini and in 3rd he is accepting his love.

Not so natural!

Scenes can be different not the usual one, emotions can be raw and heart touching.

Grammar:

There are so many errors of structural as well grammatical. As a reader I usually avoid but it was quite disturbing. Even simple sentences were wrong and plus wrong punctuations, made it a quite off read.

Overall Book need serious reconstruction with good changes. 

Payment:

Nothing much. Just your healthy analysis on my review and a shout to this community review's corner.

        _____________________

I really hope, my review  will be useful to you and so sorry for delay, caught up in studies. And any suggestion or help require, do tell me please!

Thank you so much for given opportunity.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾
Hopefully, the review was helpful  :)

Thank you for giving Blue Star Reviews and your reviewer, a chance.

Would love to see you again❤

~Team Blue Star Reviews
#starlights
≿————- ❈ ————-≾