Lockdown's Our Cupid

Author :- SAANVI005
Reviewer :- Shivani_SwaSan

PS : I have judged all the points that you had chosen in your form -- Cover, Title, Blurb, Grammar and Dialogues.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cover :-

The cover is simple and lovely that shows Manik and Nandini's time during the lockdown. It goes very well with your storyline. The choice of MaNan pictures is upto mark. The fonts used are cute. Only one thing I felt off was the way a symbol was used for the word 'Cupid'. Maybe it's just my POV and others might like it, but I think it can look better if 'Cupid' was blended with the background. No worries, it's just my POV. But personally I liked the cover a lot! Credit goes to the editor.

Title :-

There is no doubt that the title 'Lockdown's Our Cupid' goes super well with your story. I also like how you wrote a story that relates with the current situation of the country i.e Lockdown.

Good job with the title! ❤

Blurb :-

Blurb is a very important part in a story, as it's the first thing that's seen by readers before deciding to dive in. The blurb was simple and sweet just like the plot and storyline was but I think it can be made more interesting in various ways. The blurb was more like a teaser taken from one of the starting scenes of the book, but it was still a good attempt to build interest among readers.

But personally, I think blurb can be upgraded more so that it has that knack of gaining more attention.

Grammar + Dialogue Delivery :-

Grammar was smooth and easy to read. Though I feel like there were very minor mistakes... like at some places some punctuations were missing but I think they can easily be corrected after one proof-read done. Vocabulary and all sentences were also well-framed. There's hardly anything to point out.

The dialogue delivery was awesome! All the dialogues said by Nandini or Manik or even his mom... it was a treat to watch them talk or say having their own fun time. What I liked the most... or adore at the same time... was the first impression of Manik for Nandini or say their first meeting. It's a treat for all MaNan fans ;)

Overall, it was a very simple and cute story of Manik and Nandini and Lockdown becoming cupid for them. I personally enjoyed reading their story ❤

(An unimportant note : This review is actually the shortest one I have ever written till date. It's because I haven't written about plot and storyline because the author's form didn't mention them 😅 but if you feel like I missed something just in case, plz let me know)

~*~*~*~*~*~*

No payment.

In the following days I'll post my other pending reviews...

Thank you for choosing Blue Star Reviews. We hope the review was helpful. Do comment and let us know about the same.

With lots of love,
#starlights