Valentine week

Author: HeartlessHeart234

Review by: angelshiva

Chapters read - 7

Title

It's fine suits your concept. Though, I feel it could be more innovative. Something related to that feelings or to some feelings binding two persons. On another thought, this one is also fine.

A perfect cover for your story. I liked the background and the pics you selected.

Blurb

It was fine all about Valentine week, celebration of love and how you gonna show it with Swasan. Still, it could be written better. A perfect blurb is something else. What you have written in blurb can be concluded as About your book or basic concept. Adding some lines before it, some romantic quotes would be better. The feelings which you have written in simple language can be depicted in form of some love quotes or poetic line. That would look nice for your blurb. That's solely my opinion rest depends upon you.

Plot

A new day, new story with cute plots. I loved every pocket story specially last one and teddy day. Chocolate day story was super cute. Kiss day was wholely something different, I loved it's basic plot. Every story of yours was simply cute. Surely, you have written them beautifully.

Grammar

Grammar was fine. Every story was written perfectly. The only mistake I found in common was you have used comma after every dialogue. There isn't any hard and fast rule about it, moreover it's look odd.

Overall

I enjoyed reading every pocket story. They were really nice one. Just suggestion, there isn't and need to write dialogues in bold. They look fine with simple font. Hope you work over blurb and do consider about commas as mentioned ❤️

Payment

Permanent follow and your honest review on my book Beautiful disaster.

Hope, the review was helpful. Make sure you comment