Nation's Pride

Writer: dYnAmIc_123

Reviewer: NikkithaKJ

Chapters Read: 26

--------------

Cover:
The cover looks okay. The elements in the cover give out the right idea but I feel the editing could have been better. The Amar Jawan Jyothi that has been merged with the background does not look even. I feel it is not rightly blended. And I feel Ragini's (Tejaswi Prakash) hand looks a bit awkward. So, I would suggest you to correct these. Otherwise, the cover looks good. I'm not an expert at making covers but these are the off things I noticed.

Title:
The story revolves around RAW agents, armymen and their families. So, I don't think there could be a better title than the one you have chosen, that is, 'Nation's Pride'. It completely goes well with the story. Good job with the title!

Blurb:
The blurb is precise. It gives out just the right amount of details. No more, no less. This is very important to build interest in the minds of the readers. So good job with that. However, I suggest you to proofread it since there are a few grammatical errors. This might be a turn off to a few interested readers who are keen on grammar.

Plot:
The plot seems to be unique. I feel the idea of developing a story between the timeframe of two terror attacks is one of its kind. And of course, the combination of two fandoms with a flavour of nationalism, what more can we ask for?

Creativity:
Like I have mentioned earlier, the plot seems to be one of its kind. It is original and I loved the way you have developed a story between two terror attacks. Though it has a tinge of romance in it the focus from the other elements such as nationalism, bonding between the siblings are not missed out. So it is refreshing to read a story different from the usual romantic ones.

Storyline:
You've done a great job when it comes to developing the storyline. You have maintained a proper pace. Neither too slow nor too fast. The depiction of the bond the main leads share within themselves as well as the other characters can be visualised. And that's an amazing effort! The gradual development of the story and the transition from personal lives of the leads to their professional lives is commendable. Beautifully executed plot!

Grammar:
There were a few noticeable grammatical errors in the way the sentences are framed. However, I feel these errors can be rectified once you proofread. So, I would suggest you to proofread the chapters as well as the blurb.

Payment:

A permanent follow (which you've already done!)

Read my book "To Sanskaar, Yours Swara" and give your genuine feedback in the comment section of the book.

A shoutout to this community's review book.

I hope the review was helpful. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review your book. And I apologise for the delay.

>__________________<

Thank you for giving Blue Star reviews and your reviewer, a chance.

Would love to see you again ❤️

~Team Blue Star Reviews
#starlights

>_________________<