Slacker's Notions

Author name : SN_Skylar

Reviewer : girly_blush

Longingness:

The title suited for the storyline well. It was short and catchy. The story said about the relationship between a father and his child. You managed to narrate each and every scene well. The grammar was smooth. Even the sentence construction was done sharply. The emotions and sentiments were craved well. I have read many stories on the same storylines, like about the coronavirus. But it was totally different from all of them. The letter wrote by the boy to his father was the most touchy part. Even the way how the story proceeded from the story tale narrated by Calie to her daughter was in a good manner.

My Superheroine:

Good choice of title. But avoid the use of emoji used in it. You succeed to frame a daughter's emotions about her mother in the shot. It voiced out the love of a child to her mother. The poem was so nice that I had tears in my eyes reading it. Actually, it gave a great message to everyone reading that. In this society where parents were thrown out of the house to an old age home, poems like this will make everyone think about our parent's sacrifice and love towards us. Grammar was steady. The introductory part was another highlight of the shot. Good job!

Not alone:

The title was okayish. It was written in the first person's narrative manner. So, it made every situation clear, Even if, it was the thoughts penned by Swara to Lily or the way the hospital scene was designed. The storyline wasn't uncommon. But still, it had some uniqueness to be read and cherished. Even though there were a few punctuational errors, the sentence formation was good.

A blissful night:

An amazing one shot. That's all I could say. Swara and Sanskar's romance, fights, emotions, fun, everything was craved very well. And on the cherry on the top, the dialogue was constructed without any flaw. It was like even I have accompanied them to the birthday celebration. Sanskar' fear and Swara's excitement were another limelight. The title suited the storyline. I could say, with your words, you managed to frame the shot well. You are a good writer.

Payment :

A permanent follow and a shout out for our review book.

>_______________<

Thank you for giving Blue Star reviews and your reviewer, a chance.

Would love to see you again ❤️

~Team Blue Star Reviews
#starlights

>________________<