The Obscure Downsides of Fame

Writer:  Obscunima

Reviewer: @NikkithaKJ

Chapters Read: 35

 -----------

Cover:

The cover is pleasing and attractive at the same time. The image you have chosen for the cover goes well with the plot. The fonts go pretty well with the setting too. So, I would say it is a beautiful cover for the book.

Title:

The title, “The Obscure Downsides of Fame” is apt for the book. The whole story revolves around famous protagonists and their problems with maintaining a peaceful private life. So, I feel there couldn’t be a better title. Good job with that!

Blurb:

The blurb is short and simple. It gives out just the right amount of details. However, I feel you could be a little more creative with it so that it would build more curiosity in the reader’s mind.

Plot:

The plot is definitely something unique. Though two celebrities falling in love with each other is common, you have not missed out on the little things like the issues they face in having their personal space and spending time with each other. These little things that matter the most has made the plot even more effective. Also, you have thrown light on the depression aspect too. That’s so thoughtful. I would say, keep coming up with more such amazing plots.

Storyline:

You have executed the plot really well. The story flows smoothly like a river. I did not feel that any scene has been rushed into. Each scene takes its time and that is refreshing. The connecting events and the filler chapters too play a major role in the book. That’s fantastic work. Good job!

Creativity:

You are definitely creative with the ideas. Though most of us have a basic idea about the issues celebrities face when it comes to their privacy, I do not think we have acknowledged the fact enough so as to let them have their personal space. This book has made me think. I have realised that we are making a huge mistake whenever we take the liberty to judge a celebrity based on their personal choices. And, I feel being able to make reader’s question themselves is a great task and you have creatively done that without directly questioning them. Great job!

Dialogues:

The dialogues are simple. Each character’s dialogue speaks a lot about him/her. The dialogues in the book play a major role when it comes to understanding the situation that the characters are facing. And, you have done justice to each character and each dialogue!

Grammar:

There were a few noticeable grammatical errors and spelling mistakes in the book. I’m sure you will be able to rectify them through proofreading. Apart from this, your grammar is pretty good. The sentence constructions, the descriptions are on point. Simple, easy and understandable. Keep up the good work!

Overall, I would say, “The Obscure Downsides of Fame” is a common yet unique plot that has been flawlessly executed!

Payment: 

A permanent follow.

Read my book "Arcady – A Collection of Short Stories" and give your genuine feedback in the comment section of the book.

A shoutout to this community's review book.

<<<<<<>>>>>>

I hope the review was helpful. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review your book. And, I apologise for the delay.

Also, I am sorry if I have offended you. I hope you take this review optimistically. 

Also, thank you for chosing Blue Star.❤

You're always welcome to ask for any other services and we would be pleased to meet your requests.