The One Where She Mentions The Bad Day

I wake up the next morning with a pounding headache and the bitter taste of puke in my mouth. Everything from last night was a little hazy in my mind, but I do remember Andy driving us all home and then me throwing up on Joe's front lawn.

I remember laughing at myself for throwing up, even though the guys were more worried than giggly in that moment... so I probably looked like a complete idiot. Oh well.

I swear to god, I sometimes have four older brothers who treat me like I'm some sort of lost puppy. I guess in a way it's a cool thing to have so many people looking out for me.

I slowly get up from my bed, find my glasses on the nightstand and shove them onto my face. I then slowly make my way out of my room and into the hallway.

"Pete!" I groan, hoping he's awake so he could make me something to eat.

"In the kitchen!" He yells back.

I sigh, taking the rubber band from off my wrist and throwing my hair up into a messy ponytail. I then look down at myself, noticing that I was wearing baggy gray sweatpants and a red tank top I don't remember owning. It's probably Meredith's.

"My head hurts." I complain as soon as I walk into the kitchen, my eyes half closed.

"I assumed so." Pete says, handing me a small bottle of painkillers and a glass water. He then goes to sit down at the table and that's when I realized we had a guest.

"Pete?" I asked, staring at Brendon Urie who was wearing the same jeans from yesterday with no shirt on, sitting at my kitchen table.

"Yeah?" He looks up at me, sitting in the chair next to Brendon.

"Why is Brendon Urie in my kitchen?" I asked in a genuinely curious tone, staring at him.

Brendon laughed, staring back at me. "You don't remember anything that happened yesterday, do you?"

I finally look away, opening the pill bottle. "Don't worry." I assure him before swallowing the pain killer. "It'll come to me." And I plop myself down in a chair on the opposite side of the table.

"Meredith called." Pete suddenly tells me out of nowhere. But I'm half asleep and have other priorities on my mind in that moment.

"Did you make breakfast?"

"You should probably call her back."

"Should we get delivery?"

Pete chuckles, staring at me intensely. "Stop talking about food!"

"Why are lecturing me about food when you have Brendon Urie sitting in my kitchen, drinking coffee out of my favorite mug?"

Brendon then looks down to inspect the mug. "This is your favorite mug?" He asks, raising his eyebrows. It was plain white with the word MUG written across it in thick black letters.

"Yes." I nod, crossing my arms. "Yes, it is."

"Meredith told me to tell you to call her as soon as you woke up." Pete continued on with the conversation I didn't really want to have, or process, but he wouldn't let up.

"Okay, okay, jeez!" I then stand up, looking around the kitchen for my cell phone. "I'll go call her, and you make some breakfast."

"Fine." Pete stands up and heads straight for the fridge. I walk past him, heading towards my room to fetch my phone. "You don't have anything to make!"

I sigh loudly, angrily stomping back to the kitchen. Both Pete and Brendon stare at me as I walk in. I open up the fridge and take out the first thing I see, which is a frozen bag of broccoli that has to be heated up in the microwave. Meredith must have brought it.