The One Where He Sings Her A Song

That concert, the final concert of the tour, I sat in the shopping cart backstage, watching Panic! preform. Brendon sang his heart out, tearing up near the end because of this being the last concert of this tour. He really loved doing what he does. It was really beautiful and magnificent to watch just because you could tell how much he loves it. How much it inspires him and his fans. So much that it even inspires me.

But, at the end, after their last song, Panic! didn't leave the stage. Which I found odd, as would anyone. "Since it's our last concert of tour, I wanted to do something special." Brendon begins, holding his mic close to his mouth, walking across the stage.

I don't remember him ever telling me he was going to do something special for this concert. That's probably why he was super anxious earlier. And now I'm really intrigued. What's gonna happen?

"On this tour, some of you may know that we've had a friend traveling with us." Brendon speaks to the crowd and then they all shriek, implying that they do, in fact, already know.

It takes me a second to comprehend his words and to realize Brendon was talking about... me. Shit, what the hell is he doing?

"Spencer, Zack and I have known her for about... seven years now?" He looks back at Spencer who nods. "Basically since the start of our band." Brendon explains and there's another roar of the crowd, causing him to laugh. "I know, I know. Long time."

I grip the sides of the cart, my heart beginning to beat a million miles an hour. I shake my head, confused as to why the hell he's bringing me up in front of thousands of people.

"Anyways, without further ado, I want you all to meet my close friend." Brendon looks over in my direction and soon the cart is moving and I have no idea how.

I turn around to see Zack pushing the cart and I'm
about to scream my head off. Brendon wants me to go on stage and Zacks pushing me on against my will. I have major stage fright, so at this point I think I'm gonna throw up.

"Zack, shit, no, stop!" I yell at him, and he lets go of the cart and waves at me with an evil smirk on his face as the cart rolls onto the stage with me in it. "Fuck you!" I call out to him. And that's when I realized I was actually on the stage, thousands of eyes watching me.

I hear Brendon laugh into mic. "She just yelled 'fuck you' to Zack." He informs the audience that can't hear what I'm saying. The crowd laughs. But I'm about to shit my pants.

I slowly turn towards the large crowd in front of me, the bright lights stinging my eyes. And in that moment, I think I might have an actual panic attack. Brendon then comes to my rescue, holding out his arms to help me out of the shopping cart.

I'm too scared to move at all, whatsoever, so Brendon lifts me out of the cart and softly placed me on my feet on the ground next to him. A crew member then comes running on stage to hand me my own microphone and an ear piece before scurrying off stage once more, taking the shopping cart with him.

I put the piece in my ear and hold the mic loosely in my hand, too afraid to comprehend anything that's happening. Brendon throws his arm over my shoulder, turning us so we're looking at the crowd again. I think I'm having a literal heart attack. "This, everyone, is Andi. You may know her as that one girl from Youtube: Andi Opal."

As soon as he said my Youtube name, the arena erupted with screams, causing Brendon to laugh. But I was too shell shocked to do anything but stare in fright. My hands were shaking so bad that the mic slipped from grip and Brendon had to catch it for me.

"I'm guessing they know who you are." Brendon chuckles, looking down at me. But I don't dare look at him.

I finally take a few deep breaths, telling myself that everything is fine. I need to pull myself together, at least for just a little bit. "H-hello." I finally speak into the microphone, my voice a bit shaky. I hold it tight with two hands, holding it incredibly close to my mouth. I'm just gonna pretend the audience isn't there. I'm gonna pretend that I'm at VidCon, just doing an innocent panel and calm myself down.