The One Where They Buy Random Crap From The Five Dollar Section At Target

(Andi's POV)

At Target, the first thing I did was head for the five dollar section that's right in front when you first walk in at almost every Target. "What are you doing?" Brendon asked, mindlessly following me.

"Look! We can get cool shades and hats for five dollars!" I exclaim, throwing on the first pair of black thick sunglasses and bright green fedora I see.

"Five dollars?!" Brendon grabs a pair of sunglasses like mine and a bright pink hat and places it on his head. "That's a bargain."

"I know right!" I squeal. And Brendon has to literally drag me away from the five dollar section, whilst bribing me. "Look, there's a Starbucks. If we leave now, I'll buy you coffee."

"Coffee?" I finally turn my attention away from the five dollar items to Brendon.

"Yes, coffee." He grins, lacing his fingers with mine. "Come on."

There's a Starbucks inside Target, right across from the five dollar section, so it was quite convenient. "This is why I love Target." I comment, thinking aloud. "I could live at Target."

Brendon raises his eyebrows, looking back at me with a strange look. "Where would you sleep? Inside the freezers?"

"Yep." I nod, deciding to play along. "Right next to the frozen waffles."

"Across from the ice cream?" He continues.

"You know me so well!"

After we get our coffee, we finally go to find what we originally came here for, me still wearing the five dollar section hat. I took the sunglasses off because it was messing with my vision and Brendon took everything off too.

"You're actually gonna buy that hat, aren't you?" Brendon asks me as I put two face wash creams into our cart.

"Why wouldn't I?" I respond, giving him a cheeky grin.

He rolls his eyes at me, laughing lightly. "Dork."

"Dofus." I say back before turning around to continue walking when I spot the dessert aisle. "Come on, Bren! We can't leave without buying cookies."

"Oh my god, you're literally five years old." Brendon tells me, pushing the cart behind me.

"Yeah, says you." I say without looking at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Just, pick out some dessert, dofus."

I walk to the other end of the aisle, scanning the cookie labels for ones without cinnamon in them. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to cinnamon.

"Hey, Andi!" I hear Brendon call my name from the other end of the aisle so I turn my head to look in his direction. "Catch!"

And he throws a tub of ice cream in my direction. My mind takes forever to process what's happening, so the ice cream gazes my grip before falling to the floor and bursting open.

"Ah, shit." Brendon swears quite loudly.

"What the fuck, Brendon?!" I exclaim, beginning to laugh my ass off.

"Come on, come on, come on." Brendon runs to me, grabs my hand, and pulls me in the opposite direction. "Run!"

So, we run out of the dessert section and quickly make our way to check out. After we calm down from our laughter fit and we're waiting in line, I turn to Brendon. "I feel bad for wasting a tub of ice cream." I whisper to him.

"Don't worry." He tells me. "I've got it covered."

I don't really know what he means by that, but I nod along anyways. After the cashier rings up our things, Brendon hands the lady an extra ten dollars. "Um, we accidentally dropped an ice cream tub in the dessert section... so, here's the money for it."