The One Where They Talk About Her Birthday

"Andi!" Patrick yells my name, distracting me from my Instagram feed.

"What?!" I look up from my phone, confused as to why he's screaming at me.

"I literally called your name a million times and you didn't answer me." He informs me.

"I'm sorry, James Charles is spamming my feed and he's beautiful." (don't mind that he wasn't famous at this point in time) I explain, even though I know no one in the room will know who the hell I'm talking about, except Jack.

"We really need to start learning about her Youtube friends." Pete comments.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I ask Patrick, looking in his direction.

"Would you consider doing a music video for the duet?" He asks, raising his eyebrows, hoping I'd say yes.

"You can't really say no, can you?" Jack comments, and I hate that he's right. He's got my camera, and he's pointing it at my face. We were filming a video earlier, but with all this extra content we have I usually end up making a Vlog or something.

Anyways, I can't really say no to the music video because I'm always making my own for Youtube. I've been in them, I've directed them, I've literally done it all. I roll my eyes, grinning. "Fine. But nothing too crazy?"

Patrick grins widely and winks at me. "No promises."

"So," Jack turns off my camera, setting it in his lap. "When do you guys go on tour?"

We were at the studio on a Saturday. Pete found out Jack and I were filming near by and told us to come help with the planning for this album. It gets released in two weeks. "In about five months." Patrick responds flipping through his notes.

"Did you decide on a band to open with?" I ask them and they shake their heads no.

"I think you should give the people what they want." Jack suggests.

Patrick raises his eyebrows at my friend, a small smile on his face. "And what's that?"

"Isn't it obvious? Fall Out Boy should tour with Panic! At The Disco and Twenty One Pilots." Jack announces and we all stare at him.

And it's all silent for a moment, his words hanging in the air. "That's actually one of the smartest ideas I've heard all day." Pete comments, looking in Patrick's direction.

"It would draw us a lot of attention." Patrick agrees, nodding.

"Now only if My Chem could make some sort of come back..." I comment.

"RIP." Jack adds.

"Hey, if Panic! comes with us, then you'd have to tour with us." Patrick tells me.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"You'll have no one! Your boyfriend and brother gone?" Pete adds, crossing his arms, giving me an evil smirk.

"Yep, I'll have absolutely no one." I decide to play along. "You and Brendon are the only two people in my life."

"Exactly." Patrick states. "This is a good plan. I'm
in!"

Pete nods in agreement, both Patrick and my brother staring at me, smiling. I turn to Jack, raising my eyebrows in total and utter confusion. "What just happened?"

~~~

"Your birthday's coming up!" Brendon tells me, as if I had forgotten.

I laugh at his sudden realization, nodding. "It is."

"What would you like for your twenty fourth birthday, Red?" He asks me.

I shrug, thinking it over. "Health insurance?"