8

The day after the performance in Dallas, we had a day to ourselves. Currently, I am sitting on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket with my laptop going through my pictures from last night. It's still kind of early and all of the guys are still in their bunks.

Not too long after, Geoff wakes up and comes out and joins me on the couch. Looking at the time, I see it's almost noon. "Hey, wanna go get some coffee?" I ask Geoff, who had been playing on his phone.

"Sure. Let me just go change real quick." He answers before getting up. I give him a small smile and start to get up myself.

I put my laptop back into my bunk along with my blanket. When I woke up, I put on some black leggings and a light blue sweater. I pull a black beanie on and a pair of black and white checkered vans, I don't bother with any makeup, seeing as I barely wear any anyways.

Just as I finish tying my shoes, Geoff walks out in a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a zelda shirt, and a jean jacket. "Ready to go?" I nod my head and grab my phone and little purse before we head out.

We are able to find a little coffee place not to far from the bus that we walk to. After ordering our drinks, we find a table off in the corner. It doesn't take too long before our drinks are ready. Geoff gets up and grabs both. I thank him when he sits back down.

"So, how was the first night of tour? You enjoying yourself?" Geoff asks in between sips.

I sit my cup down smiling. "You guys were so good. I can't wait to see more shows. I'm really glad that I was able to come with. It's been fun so far and I know I'm gonna have even more fun."

My phone then goes off. I look over at Geoff who chuckles. "You can look at your phone, Remi. I don't mind."

"Just trying to be polite." I explain picking up my phone which had been sitting on the table. It's a text and I start giggling when I see who it is. Geoff gives me curious look. "So yesterday, Awsten decided to steal my phone while I was texting Jawn. And it would seem that he added his number into my phone." I then show Geoff what Awsten put himself in as and his text, which causes Geoff to laugh, before texting Awsten back.

Little Shit💜
Where you guys at?

📸
Geoff and I are at a little coffee shop not far from the bus if you and Otto want to join us

Little Shit💜
I'll wake Otto up

📸
Nice name by the way you sneaky little shit

Little Shit💜
I try. Be there soon

I put my phone back down onto the table. "Awsten and Otto are coming. As soon as Awsten wakes Otto up."

Geoff laughs a little. "It was so nice and quite." I give him a questioning look. "Awsten and Otto. It was kind of peaceful."

I nod my head in agreement. "Yeah, I kind of get that. At least from what I've seen so far. But it does make things more interesting sometimes."

Chuckling, Geoff shakes his head. "Anyways, it's good that you are having fun and seem to be getting along with everyone. Jawn won't admit it, but he was worried. Mainly about us, but he was worried." He smiles a little bit before continuing. "He's always talking about you. About how great you are, what you guys did the last time you met up."

"Jawn is a great friend. He talks about you guys often too. Sometimes I think he's cheating on me with you guys." I joke.

I don't think Geoff understands that it's a joke though. "Wait. You and Jawn?"

Before I can say anything, Awsten and Otto sit down, Awsten next to me and Otto next to Geoff. "What about you and Jawn? What did we miss?" Awsten asks.

Rolling my eyes I take a drink of my coffee before answering. "Jawn and I are friends. That is all. He's like a brother to me. He was there for me through a couple of bad break ups." I pause. "I mean. There was that one time where I pretended to be his girlfriend at one of his families get togethers. Never doing that again."

"Hold up. You guys fake dated?" Otto asks shocked, but trying not to laugh. The other two also look shocked.

I nod my head. "Yeah. It was a couple years ago. His family kept wanting him to settle down so he asked me to go with him as his girlfriend. Being the good friend I am, I helped him out. I don't regret helping him, but I am never doing that again." Before they can ask me anything about it, I cut them off. "And no I am not going to tell you what happened."

"Alright. I get it." Awsten tells me, gently putting his hand on top of mine on the table and giving me a small smile. "What do you guys want to do today?" He then asks, looking back over to the guys. His hand stays on mine though while his thumb rubs circles on the back of my hand in a comforting way. I smile to myself at his comforting gesture.

Geoff and Otto start arguing over what they want to do. It's actually quite amusing, but they are starting to attract looks from some of the other people in here that are just trying to enjoy their day. "Guys." I call out, gaining their attention. "How about we go to the zoo."

All three of their faces light up like a christmas tree, causing me to giggle. "That's a great idea, Remi." Otto says, excited.

Before we head out, I have both Geoff and Otto add their numbers into my phone and me into theirs so that if we all somehow get seperated at the zoo, we can get a hold of each other.

I don't miss the looks Geoff and Otto give me as we leave when Awsten isn't looking, though. I give them a questioning look, not understanding what their looks mean. They just give me a smile and shake their heads. I roll my eyes, dropping it for now.