96

Sorry about the long wait but I am back for the final couple chapters. College has been  being a bitch and very stressful. But I now have the last chapters done and will be posting them both. Hope you enjoy.

5007 likesremiknight I'm tagging along on the Fandom tour and I am so proud of what these guys have accomplished

5007 likes
remiknight
I'm tagging along on the Fandom tour and I am so proud of what these guys have accomplished. I wanted to experience at least one show from the balcony and I absolutely loved it. New favorite spot. Watching all of you enjoying the music and singing along made me cry a lot (thank you pregnancy hormones). Please stop and say hi if you see me. I would love to thank you for being a part of this family and to get a picture with all of you. And I apologize in advance if I look like a mess.
Tagged: waterparks
318 comments
ranuser I didn't get a chance to meet you last time so definitely going to find you at the Denver show.
ranuser2 Will you be at VIP?
remiknight @ranuser2 I will probably show up at a few of them but I'll mainly just be staying on the bus during those times sleeping. I don't think the guys would care very much but I also don't want to take away their time with all of you. They do love getting to meet all of you.
ranuser3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ranuser4 I'll be at the Boston show!
ranuser5 SO EXCITED FOR THIS TOUR
ranuser6 Do you walk around during the shows or tend to stay in one spot? I really want to get a picture with you and give you some gifts.
remiknight @ranuser6 It all depends on where I am at. I'm usually backstage but I do usually like to try to at least go over to the sound booth if I can. Now I try to make it to the balcony if possible. I will be around after the show as well over by the merch table. Can't wait to meet you!
ranuser7 I love this😍😍
ranuser8 I've always been down in the pit because I have a lot of fun there but maybe next time I'll try the balcony just to experience this myself
ranuser9 @ranuser8 I think it might all just depend on the person. If you like a more laid back experience then you should go to the balcony. It does get a little crazy at times but not as bad as the pit. If you want a high energy vibe then the pit is the best place for that.
ranuser10 😍😍😍😍😍
awstenknight TRY CROWDSURFING NEXT. THAT WOULD BE COOL
ranuser11 @awstenknight AWSTEN NO
awstenknight @ranuser11 AWSTEN YES
remiknight @awstenknight NEXT TOUR I WILL BUT ONLY IF YOU DO IT WITH ME
view all comments