39

3879 likesremieaston Tour has now come to end

3879 likes
remieaston Tour has now come to end. I'm kind of sad, but I know that I have made some lifelong friends. I love all of you. Here's a young Waterparks that I found. (Otto really needs to get some social media)
Tagged: waterparks awstenknight underscoregeoff
195 comments
ranuser I'm so glad I was able to go see these guys live. It was the best night of my life and I made so many new friends.
ranuser2 This band means so much to me and I am so glad that Remi was given the opportunity to tour with them❤
underscoregeoff I forgot that Awstens hair used to look like that. We definitely need to hang out some more sometime. Tour was so much fun with you there.
ranuser3 WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH THIS PICTURE
ranuser4 I wasn't able to go, but I am so happy for Remi
ranuser5 I feel like this tour was a big stepping stone for Remi. Soon, she is going to be touring with someone like P!ATD. She deserves everything that she earns and anyone who disagrees can fight me.
ranuser6 This picture is amazing, but I am so proud of Remi. She has so many amazing friends that are there to support her. Keep up the good work and keep doing what you love❤
ranuser7 Remi has grown so much. When she started out, she was just some small time photographer, taking any job she could. Now she just finished touring with Waterparks and there are bound to be many more bands that she will be touring with. She is starting to get her name out there. It makes me so happy.
awstenknight THANK YOU FOR GOING ON TOUR WITH US. WE ALL LOVE YOU. MOVIE NIGHT SOMETIME?
ranuser8 I was able to meet Remi outside the venue I was at and she was the nicest person I have ever met. Thank you so much for taking a picture with me❤
ranuser9 Really hope that Remi goes on more tours with Waterparks
ranuser10 This makes me really happy. The picture is great, but the fact the Remi had fun while on tour and made new friends is the best thing ever. I really hope that I can do this one day. Have fun doing my job and make new friends that enjoy the same thing I do.
ranuser11 I love that most people are mainly just talking about how they are happy for Remi and not just focusing on the picture or some ship. I am so proud of Remi. Keep up the great work and do what you love. 
ranuser12 Being able to enjoy and love your job is so important and Remi is doing just that and I am so proud and happy for her❤
view all comments