40

Okay so when I first started writing this, I picked her name because I liked it and then I randomly picked a birthday. It wasn't until I started to do some research for this chapter and those in the future that I realized something. I just wanted to use this as a gateway chapter for stuff that's going to happen in the future. So with that said, enjoy this chapter with information that was unintentional.

 So with that said, enjoy this chapter with information that was unintentional

3767 likes
remieaston Hi, my name's Remi and I like Harry Potter and Nutella.
Tagged: remingtonleith
131 comments
ranuser I love Harry Potter
ranuser2 Who doesn't like Harry Potter and Nutella?
remingtonleith Why wasn't I invited?
remieaston @remingtonleith It's not my fault that you are always on tour. Maybe next time I tour with you guys we can have a Harry Potter and Nutella night.
remingtonleith @remieaston Deal
ranuser3 ❤❤❤❤❤❤
ranuser4 The only way to watch Harry Potter
ranuser5 When you follow both Remington and Remi so you were confused on who was actually posting at first.
ranuser6 @ranuser5 Same
ranuser7 I love you❤
sebastiandanzig We miss you. Come and visit us sometime.
remieaston @sebastiandanzig I'll try. I miss you all too.
ranuser8 Now I want nutella
ranuser9 😍😍😍😍
ranuser10 When you realize that Remi and Remington are basically the same person. Both are the middle child, both love nutella, both love Harry Potter, have similar names. Illuminati confirmed.
remieaston @ranuser10 We're also the same age and our birthdays are less than a month apart. Mine's April 12 and Rems is on May 5th. So I am technically older than him.
emersonbarrett @remieaston You are better than Rem so there's a difference.
remieaston @emersonbarrett Be nice to your brother but you're not wrong. 
ranuser11 Remi needs to go on tour with Palaye
ranuser12 How many band people does Remi know? And how does she not freak out all the time when she meets them.
remieaston @ranuser12 Quite a few actually. But that's what happens when you are touring with bands all the time. Still freak out sometimes though.
ranuser13 The only thing this is missing is coffee
view all comments