50

Soon, it's Christmas week. My mom is throwing a little Christmas party that she does every year, which I somehow got roped into helping with. So now here I am, standing in my moms kitchen, baking cookies for a party that starts in three hours.

Just as I take the last batch of cookies out and set them on the counter, arms wrap around me from behind, causing me to jump slightly before a head is placed on my shoulder. "Hey, jellybean."

I turn around in Awstens arms and lightly hit his chest before resting my hands on his chest and looking up at him. He looks down at me with mock hurt. "You scared me, you little shit." This causes Awsten to giggle a little. "How did you even get in here?"

Awsten leans down and gives me a quick kiss before answering my question. "Your mom let me in. She told me you were in the kitchen. I'm sorry I scared you."

I roll my eyes at his apology. "I'm sure you feel absolutely horrible about almost giving me a heart attack because I didn't know who was behind me. You're just lucky that I wasn't holding the cookies." This just causes Awsten to giggle some more.

Before I can say anything else, my mom comes into the kitchen. "I hate to interrupt, but guests are starting to show up. Come out and be social." She then leaves before either of us can say anything, which causes both of us to start laughing.

"Come on, let's go. Before my mom starts to get any ideas." I say, calming down a little bit from laughing.

This causes a smirk to form on Awstens lips. "What kind of ideas?" I hit him lightly on the arm before shaking my head.

Leaning down, Awsten gives me another kiss, this one lasting longer than the last. He then starts to trail kisses down my jaw and onto my neck and I automatically lean my head back, giving him more access. I almost let out a small moan when he finds my sweet spot, but stop myself before  I can.

I pull away slightly and look up at Awsten. "As much as I would love to stay in my moms kitchen making out, there is a party going on out there waiting for cookies." I then turn slightly and grab a plate of cookies before slipping out of Awstens arms. "You're welcome to come and join the party whenever you like."

I walk out into the living room, stopping at a mirror before hand to make sure there are no visible marks. Thankfully, there aren't.

There are several people here, all talking to one another, Christmas music playing softly in the background. Setting down the plate of cookies, I spot Geoff and Otto off to the side. Rolling my eyes, I walk over to the two boys. "You guys do know that you can go talk to people, right. My family isn't going to bite. Well, uncle Jackson might, but don't worry about it. He's had his shots."

They both laugh at my comment. "We were just looking for Awsten. He said he was already here." Geoff tells me.

Just then Awsten walks over and stands next to me, putting an arm around my waist. "Hey guys. How long have you been here?" Awsten asks them.

"We just got here a couple minutes ago." Otto answers him. "Where have you guys been?"

I shake my head. "I was in the kitchen trying to make cookies, and this little shit decided to come in and scare me."

Both Geoff and Otto look over at Awsten, who is smiling. "You should have seen how high she jumped. It was funny."

Sighing, I roll my eyes. "Whatever. I'll get you back." Standing on my tiptoes so I'm more level with Awsten, I lean closer to him and put my hand up to my mouth so that only he can hear me. "You're lucky you didn't leave any marks. Then you would have had to explain to everyone what happened." He just gives me a smirk.