11

The next day I wake up and we are in Phoenix, Arizona. Rolling over in my bunk, I try to find my phone, but I stop when my brain processes that I'm in my bunk. After our group hug last night, we all squished together on one couch and watched movies until we all passed out on the couch. So, how did I get to my bunk. I don't remember waking up and moving.

Shaking my head, I decide to just get up. I grab my phone and hop down from my bunk. When I walk into the lounge area, I see Otto passed out on the couch that we had all been on and Geoff passed out on the other couch. Awsten isn't out here anywhere so he must be in his bunk. Going back over to the bunks, I see that his curtain is shut so I leave him be.

Once again, I am the first one awake. But that usually happens. I actually kind of like being the first one awake because then I actually have time to myself and can get shit done without people bothering and distracting me. But right now, I have nothing to do and I'm bored. I don't even have a couch to sit down on and watch Netflix.

Sighing, I go back to my bunk and grab some clothes to wear for today. I quickly get dressed, not even attempting to get dressed in the bathroom. Today I was wearing some shorts, fishnet tights, a cream sweater that had little black designs on it, and my black and white checkered vans.

I brush through my somewhat long, light brown hair before braiding it into two parts. I then find my glasses on the counter near the couches and put them on before grabbing my phone and purse. It's just a small little purse that is just big enough to fit my necessary stuff in it, like money.

Just as I'm about ready to leave, I hear movement coming from the bunks. I look over and see Awsten getting out of his bunk. He looks over at me and gives me a friendly smile, which I return. "Where ya headed?" He asks in a sleepy voice. It's kind of cute.

"Well, everyone was asleep so I was just gonna head out and get some breakfast." I answer him.

At the mention of breakfast, Awsten seems to wake up a little bit. "I'll go with you. Just give me a second to get ready."

I giggle a little bit to myself. "Alright. I'll be out in the lounge waiting with the two passed out boys." I tell him before going over and sitting on the floor next to the couch that Otto is on. While I wait, I play on my phone.

It doesn't take Awsten very long to get dressed. He comes out in a pair of skinny jeans, a newspaper sweater, and a pair of black vans, along with his glasses on. It would seem that he and I have a thing in common in the form of wearing sweaters and having bad eyesight. "You ready to go?" I ask him. He nods his head as an answer so we leave.

We are able to find an IHOP nearby, so we decide to just walk there. On the way, we talk about stuff we look forward to doing while on tour. Before long, we're at IHOP and order our food. We then continue our conversation when a thought comes to mind. "Hey, Awsten?" He gives me a little 'hm', telling me to go on. "How did I get to my bunk last night? I remember passing out on the couch."

He looks at me kind of nervous and has a slight pink tint to his cheeks. "Oh. Yeah. Everyone passed out except me and when I went to go to my bunk, I moved you to yours so you would be more comfortable. Sorry about that."

I shake my head with a small smile, feeling my face start to heat up a tiny bit. "It's okay, Awsten. Thank you for that. Otto probably would have kicked me off in his sleep. I think that's what happened to Geoff because they were on separate couches this morning when I woke up." This causes him to relax and smile.

Soon, our food arrives. I give Awsten a devious smile. "Let's see who can make a better face on their pancake."

He gives me a smile that mirrors my own. "It's on."