37

3866 likesremieaston I can't believe it's been 15 years since we lost you

3866 likes
remieaston I can't believe it's been 15 years since we lost you. I miss you everyday. Wish you were still here with us, dad. I know you would be proud of who I am today and what I have accomplished.
128 comments
ranuser We're all here for you Remi
ranuser2 We are all so proud of you.
ranuser3 You have inspired so many people. If it wasn't for you, I don't know where I would be. You introduced me to so many new bands that I now love.
avery_rose Thank you for this picture of dad. I don't think I have ever seen it. Everyone is proud of you and I know dad would be too.
ranuser4 Sometimes the best people are taken from us too soon
ranuser5 I lost my father a few years back. It's hard to accept, and I wasn't sure if I would be able to keep going. But now, I know that I can make it through this. I have so many people that still care for me and that losing the people we love is just a part of life. Things may not always be easy, but we just have to push forward.
ranuser6 Everyone is proud of all that you do.
ranuser7 Sometimes people tend to forget that the people we admire the most are also human and it's things like this that remind us of that. I am so sorry for your loss.
punkjas Dad would be so proud of you. You are doing something that you love and it makes you happy. That's all he ever wanted. Us to be happy.
ranuser8 So proud of what Remi has accomplished and I know she is going to go on to do even greater things.
view all comments